Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What turns PATRIOTIC citizens into conspiracy/collusion/compulsive LIARS? Alcohol? Drugs? Blind ambition?

What turns PATRIOTIC citizens into conspiracy/collusion/compulsive LIARS? Alcohol? Drugs? Blind ambition?

Posted - June 10, 2018

Responses

Excessive Remuneration and being untouchable on the right side of the law.... It's just a perk of those types of jobs....:(
      June 10, 2018 11:36 AM MDT

I  dunno D. Beats the he** outta me! :(  I keep being stunned for all the wrong reasons! Maybe one day it will all work out OKAY? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 10, 2018 11:44 AM MDT

There is nothing like power and money to keep a political mind focused on not their actual job...:(  
      June 10, 2018 12:09 PM MDT

Apparently that is the only carrot. Duality. Money/power. Not service or substance or making the world a better place. Just getting while the getting is good. SIGH. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Monday to thee! At times it is very depressing. At other times even more so. This is one of THOSE other times!  :(
      June 11, 2018 1:57 AM MDT

The lack of a substantial education. Up to and including some college experience.
      June 10, 2018 11:49 AM MDT

Apparently true Zack. I believe the major demographic if don juan's base is white uneducated. D'ya think THAT problem can ever be solved? Dun juan has no interest in learning. Is that also true of his base?  Sadly depressing for sure. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      June 11, 2018 1:59 AM MDT

What turns people that generalize groups of people based on there hatred and despicable, twisted view of people they despise for no good reason but to hate them. 
      June 10, 2018 1:10 PM MDT

Fox News
    Implacable ignorance. 

Was that redundant? 
      June 10, 2018 7:18 PM MDT

Very funnee hunnee.  I think there are smart folks who work at Fox and smart folks who watch it. What are the odds that all of them are ignorant about everything and like it that way? But they are of a mind with regard to believing or pretending to believe the most absurdly outrageous things. That I do not understand. Among many puzzling things what really puzzles me is I thought EVERYONE liked to learn.  Ignorance is curable but one has to want the cure and seek it. Faced with irrefutable TRUTH/FACTS the charade continues unabated.  Bifurcated country. Pixilated. Agitated. Aggravated. SIGH.  Thank you for your succinct reply and Happy Monday to thee DonB. Apologies for my lengthy response. Double Sigh. :(                         
      June 11, 2018 2:07 AM MDT