Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder how all those spineless wimps (POLS) will answer their children who ask "how can/could you support a person like that"?

I wonder how all those spineless wimps (POLS) will answer their children who ask "how can/could you support a person like that"?

Flip Wilson had a good line they might use. "THE DEBBIL MADE ME DO IT". Think these folks are controlled by the DEBBIL as well as being scairdy cat rats? What's wrong with being a scairdy cat rat you ask? If you have to ask you can't afford it! :)

Posted - June 11, 2018

Responses

I think Flip Wilson had another line that might be appropriate for POLs - Here comes da Judge - here comes the Judge here comes da judge.  Cheers! 
      June 11, 2018 5:27 PM MDT

I dunno Nanoose. With the way King don is larding benches by the appointing of SUPERDUPERCONSERVATIVE judges you know dam* well they will all roll over and give him whatever he wants. Judges used to be admired for being OBJECTIVE. Today an objective judge will get hounded to death if not outright murdered. With the way King  Don is going I do believe he will one day either murder someone himself or order the murders of people who refuse to kiss his corpulent arse and who is gonna do anything about it? AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply.
      June 12, 2018 5:28 AM MDT

Just hope they don't have to whisper that question rather than just ask it out loud of anyone and anywhere they please.
      June 11, 2018 7:40 PM MDT

I fear the question I asked is based  solely on hope but is really moot/academic. Chances are the progeny of such people will be mini-thems and so their childre will never ask the question. Sad to think of but I think more probable than not. One can always hope though. So far King don hasn't found a way to murder that! Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Tuesday! :)
      June 12, 2018 5:31 AM MDT