Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PERFECT! Years ago don juan made a pass at RudyG in drag in a photo op! We hear Dennis Rodman is in North Korea. The relevance?

PERFECT! Years ago don juan made a pass at RudyG in drag in a photo op! We hear Dennis Rodman is in North Korea. The relevance?

Any of you old enough to remember Dennis Rodman dressed all in white as a bride? He is not the most mentally stable human being. Don juan can make a pass at him in-between negotiating nuclear peace and posing for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE photo op. Don juan is a multi-tasking guy. Why not?

Posted - June 11, 2018

Responses

Rodman probably taught Trump about 'where to grab a woman'.
      June 12, 2018 5:59 AM MDT

I doubt they run in the same social circles. At one time Madonna and Dennis Rodman had a fling. I know! Hard to get your brain around isn't it? Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Friday! :)
      June 15, 2018 3:38 AM MDT

Anytime Rodman does anything, he shames the NBA.
      June 12, 2018 8:16 AM MDT

He was always a loose cannon. A flake. A pompous a**. I remember years ago he said something derogatory about Larry Bird. That if he were black  he'd sit on the bench or something like that. Michael Jordan came to Bird's defense if I remember it correctly. I don't think anyone ever liked Rodman. I guess he was a good rebounder or whatever they used him for but likeable? He was barely tolerable.  Charles Barkley was likable and he said a few outrageous things too  but never mean/cruel like Rodman. So  I think of Rodman as the wart on the NBA. It attracts attention. It isn't pretty. But it's just a wart! Thank you for your reply  Ele and Happy Friday! :)
      June 15, 2018 3:42 AM MDT