Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » How much worse than regular flu is MAN flu?

How much worse than regular flu is MAN flu?

Women just don't get it. I'm dying here.

Posted - June 11, 2018

Responses

You need to man up and take it on the chin.....This advice is noting to be sneezed at....:( 
      June 11, 2018 5:24 PM MDT

It's at least 38x worse than "normal flu", and 21x worse that a man-cold.
      June 11, 2018 5:29 PM MDT

Oh, please. Women put up with more physical discomfort on a regular basis than you would have in a lifetime of man-flu.
      June 11, 2018 7:23 PM MDT

I agree, women should just stop the fashion hunting and wear cheap and comfortable clothes without the expensive ans stupid gegaws of fashion.
      June 12, 2018 12:47 AM MDT

I was actually referring to menstrual cramps, pregnancy, childbirth and hot flashes.
      June 12, 2018 5:15 AM MDT

Oh. Yes, compared to that, I suppose fashonable clothes are easy to bear.
      June 12, 2018 6:21 AM MDT

If you're putting up with pregnancy and childbirth "on a regular basis", your man needs to consider a vasectomy. Or do it yourself while he's asleep, Lorena Bobbitt style.

Is pregnancy and childbirth really that bad? A year or two after having a baby, many women want another one. I have NEVER heard of a dude wanting to get the flu again.

I'm being facetious of course. I was present for the births of our kids and my better half went through hell - but was transfigured into an angel the first time each of them was laid in her arms. Menstrual cramps I also know about second-hand - some women don't get them or experience only mild discomfort, but before her doctor put her on the Pill my daughter was kneeling on the bathroom floor three days each month, screaming for me, her mother or God to "JUST MAKE IT STOP!"

That said, MAN flu is miserable and I'm not getting the sympathy I deserve ...

**sniff **
      June 12, 2018 7:32 PM MDT

Be a man; and just suck it in
      June 13, 2018 5:14 AM MDT