Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The don agreed to suspend the annual US "war games" with South Korea to appease Kim. Mistake or the right thing to do?

The don agreed to suspend the annual US "war games" with South Korea to appease Kim. Mistake or the right thing to do?

Posted - June 12, 2018

Responses

He agreed to suspend them in the south China sea. There are lots of other places.
      June 12, 2018 8:08 AM MDT

Well I guess if they are held in the waters around Greece Kim wouldn't mind. But that's a pretty long way for South Korea to go. Us too I suspect. So it's all about location then? It isn't the thing itself that matters but the WHERE? Splitting hairs ya think?  Thank you for your reply Ele! :)
      June 15, 2018 3:46 AM MDT

I was wrong. He is suspending them completely. (Yeah, OK...I made a mistake.)
      June 15, 2018 9:01 AM MDT

King don lusts after being as feared as Kim. He said when Kim spoke his people sat right up. King don said "I want my people to do that". Then as usual he said he was just kidding. My a**. In order to kid you have to have a sense of humor. King don is humorless. So his idols are Kim, Vlad and all the other murderous dictator despots like Erdogon in Turkey and Duterte in the Philippines. Nice ain't it? Anyone who can't read the handwriting on the wall is either illiterate or evil too. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Ele. Making mistakes is how we learn. Perfect doesn't exist with the exception of King don of course who is perfect among perfects in the eyes of his adoring worshippers. I wonder if they SIT UP when he speaks? Thank you for your reply Ele! :)
      June 16, 2018 3:32 AM MDT

I think it's a mistake - Trump say's it will save America a lot of money but it could also cost America a lot of money - cost of taking the troops out and the cost of bringing them back if North Korea invades South Korea. I also think it's a mistake because right now the US troops in South Korea are in good Morale (confident that they can hold their position) and it would be a big tactical mistake to loose that. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 15, 2018 10:40 AM MDT

I do too. King don rolled over for Kim on that one. What did he bring back as a win to the United States? He says he has solved the problem with North Korea. Doesn't that make you feel really comfy and fear-free? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 16, 2018 3:34 AM MDT