Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Treatment of prisoners (including children) in North Korean gulags consists of forced labor, torture, starvation, rape, death. Not so hot?

Treatment of prisoners (including children) in North Korean gulags consists of forced labor, torture, starvation, rape, death. Not so hot?

King don said that the "real winners" of the summit are all those who are currently in those North Korean prison camps. Think they know they're winners?

Posted - June 13, 2018

Responses

Sad fact might be that the real winners of the summit might just be the North Korean ground troops if Trump pulls the US troops out of South Korea . Because before they invade South Korea they will force those prisoners to run threw the mine fields to clear a path for them. Cheers!
      June 13, 2018 10:55 AM MDT

King don tells us there will be no nuclear threat from North Korea so we should sleep well. Isn't he a superduperguy?  One Nobel Peace Prize ain't enuff for him Nanoose. He needs dozesn. I'm gonna ask! By the way I believe your solution to "clearing mine fields" is brilliant! SIGH. How sad is that? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      June 13, 2018 11:41 AM MDT

Ya it's not my solution - Countries like North Korea have always done things like that or things even worse. I think Trump is giving people a false sense of security by saying there is no nuclear threat plus I wouldn't be surprised if North Korea also has a stock pile of chemical weapons. Cheers!

June 13, 2018 11:57 AM MDT

King don is by far the most stupid dumb prez there ever was. Why we were so very lucky to get him I guess is because we deserve him. We used to be admired. We used to live good lives with good values and good morals. Now? SIGH. What do we have to do to redeem ourselves? Get rid of the evil treasonous pompous a** and get someone in who really LOVES America. LOVES people, LOVES being of service to them instead of making a quick buck wherever he can to get richer and richer and richer? I dunno Nanoose. Is it HOPELESS? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 13, 2018 12:10 PM MDT