Lenina
CallMeIshmael
Nom de Plume
Zack
Stu Bee
CLURT
Slartibartfast
Just Asking
bhwilson
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is the most GOD-FORSAKEN PLACE in these UNITED STATES? That's where the King don gulags should be. Agree?

What is the most GOD-FORSAKEN PLACE in these UNITED STATES? That's where the King don gulags should be. Agree?

Posted - June 13

• 1501
    Um... he's already there.  The most god forsaken place (by definition) in the US is Washington DC.  Even Detroit is beautiful in comparison (no offence).
      June 13, 2018 10:00 AM MDT
    1

• 51203
    None taken. I was born in Highland Park,  Michigan in 1937. A suburb of Detroit. If I take no offense ( and I don't) no one else dares to. Anyhoo you haven't offended me yet. I doubt you have the "right stuff" to be offensive. No disrespect intended. That's a very good thing. Thank you for your reply!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 14, 2018 3:09 AM MDT
      June 13, 2018 12:13 PM MDT
    1

• 1501
    Unfortunately, some people (not you) like to take offence at even the tiniest of things.  Maybe to get attention; maybe just to argue; maybe because they have too much self-pride.  While I never intentionally try to offend anyone, there's always going to be some namby-pamby out there who's going to get offended.  But instead of growing a pair and being civil about it, they'll blow it out of proportion and cause trouble.  If you know what I mean.
      June 13, 2018 1:28 PM MDT
    1

• 51203
    Yep. How old will King don be before he grows his pair or has that ship sailed Shuhak? I usually know when someone is teasing me and when someone is being a snarky SOB. I avoid those who are always snarky. Why waste my time and end up feeling angry/upset/hurt? Makes no sense. I go by what makes sense to me. As I get older I do it morer. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 14, 2018 2:41 AM MDT
    1