Zack
Stu Bee
CLURT
excon
Slartibartfast
Randy D
Just Asking
bhwilson
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is the most GOD-FORSAKEN PLACE in these UNITED STATES? That's where the King don gulags should be. Agree?

What is the most GOD-FORSAKEN PLACE in these UNITED STATES? That's where the King don gulags should be. Agree?

Posted - June 13

Responses

Um... he's already there.  The most god forsaken place (by definition) in the US is Washington DC.  Even Detroit is beautiful in comparison (no offence).
      June 13, 2018 10:00 AM MDT

None taken. I was born in Highland Park,  Michigan in 1937. A suburb of Detroit. If I take no offense ( and I don't) no one else dares to. Anyhoo you haven't offended me yet. I doubt you have the "right stuff" to be offensive. No disrespect intended. That's a very good thing. Thank you for your reply!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 14, 2018 3:09 AM MDT
      June 13, 2018 12:13 PM MDT

Unfortunately, some people (not you) like to take offence at even the tiniest of things.  Maybe to get attention; maybe just to argue; maybe because they have too much self-pride.  While I never intentionally try to offend anyone, there's always going to be some namby-pamby out there who's going to get offended.  But instead of growing a pair and being civil about it, they'll blow it out of proportion and cause trouble.  If you know what I mean.
      June 13, 2018 1:28 PM MDT

Yep. How old will King don be before he grows his pair or has that ship sailed Shuhak? I usually know when someone is teasing me and when someone is being a snarky SOB. I avoid those who are always snarky. Why waste my time and end up feeling angry/upset/hurt? Makes no sense. I go by what makes sense to me. As I get older I do it morer. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 14, 2018 2:41 AM MDT