Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is the most KINGLY thing a KING can do for his country? What is the most KINGLY thing any KING anywhere ever did?

What is the most KINGLY thing a KING can do for his country? What is the most KINGLY thing any KING anywhere ever did?

Posted - June 14, 2018

Responses

Obey 7 of the 10 Commandments Of Noble Chivalry (there is a lot of grey area in the other 3). The ones they should follow are #3 - #4 - #5 -#7 - #8 - #9 - #10. In case your not familiar with the rules I  included them  Cheers!

I. Thou shalt believe all that the Church teaches and shalt observe all its directions

II. Thou shalt defend the Church.

III. Thou shalt respect all weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.

IV. Thou shalt love the country in which thou wast born.

V. Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.

VI. Thou shalt make war against the infidel without cessation and without mercy.

VII. Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy feudal duties, if they be not contrary to the laws of God.

VIII. Thou shalt never lie, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged word.

IX. Thou shalt be generous, and give largesse to everyone.

X. Thou shalt be everywhere and always the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil.

This post was edited by Nanoose at June 14, 2018 10:22 AM MDT
      June 14, 2018 10:07 AM MDT

I'm not familiar with it Nanoose. Where is the link? I'd click it ASAP!
      June 14, 2018 10:12 AM MDT

I edited and just pasted the rules in. Cheers!
      June 14, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

((hugs)) I'll read 'em! Thanks Nanoose. You're a real pal!  :)
      June 14, 2018 10:30 AM MDT

Wow! Impressive! I think the Ten Commandments is easier to live up to than these. How much does armor weigh anyway? I'm gonna ask. Thanks Nanoose! :)
      June 14, 2018 10:33 AM MDT