Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When folks are too EFFUSIVELY sycophantically adoring (vis a vis Mike Pence toward King don) it's kinda disgusting. Why be that?

When folks are too EFFUSIVELY sycophantically adoring (vis a vis Mike Pence toward King don) it's kinda disgusting. Why be that?

Posted - June 14, 2018

Responses

I don't know why people are like that but I had a laugh about a clip I seen. They were having a meeting in the White house - Trump grabbed his water bottle and hid it under the table then Pence did the exact same thing. Cheers!
      June 14, 2018 8:21 AM MDT

When you are  an effusive a**-kissing sycophant you follow the lead of the one whose a** you kiss. What a good little boy Mikey is. How quiet and obedient. Whether King don can stand him or not Mikey Pence does  toady better than anyone. Except King don whose toadying to Kim Jung un was beyond compare! When you have no shame or conscience  you can do all kinds of crazy crappy wackadoodle things and get away with it. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday! :)
      June 15, 2018 3:23 AM MDT