Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » D'ya thinking creating a BUREAU OF INTEGRITY is a good idea? Whom would YOU trust to manage/lead it? Who'd define/enforce it?

D'ya thinking creating a BUREAU OF INTEGRITY is a good idea? Whom would YOU trust to manage/lead it? Who'd define/enforce it?

Posted - June 15, 2018

Responses

So you want to create a political department in charge of integrity? Lol that will never work.
      June 15, 2018 6:09 AM MDT

I do think it's a good idea and I think specially picked 70's and 80's rock stars should head the department. Some of them sung their hearts out about things like honest moral values so I think they would do a good job. I guess their old roadies would be good for the enforcing part. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 16, 2018 2:38 AM MDT
      June 15, 2018 9:56 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday m'dear. Are there any out there still? I remember those times and those folks. Where did they all go?  Flood the movies and TV shows and radios with that kind of protest music. WE SHALL OVERCOME. WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE. Stuff like that. Drown out the SOB in the White House so we can finally get a break from his lies lies lies lies lies.  :)
      June 16, 2018 2:41 AM MDT

Ya there are still some of the good ones left, My first choice would be Randy Bachman (from BTO) he lives on an Island across from mine so I could send him a smoke single that he is needed in America. But if Trump has a hissy fit and closes the Canadian border Randy Bachman wouldn't be able to get to the job and take care of business.  So Alice Cooper could step in his song Only Woman Bleed was about giving woman an even break and the respect that they deserve and his song Generation Land Slide was about ever child is a Billion dollar baby so you better treat them right because one day they will be in charge. As far as drowning out  Trump goes I suggest Montrose - they could sing their song Paper Money and give Trump a lesson on economics also the group Wall of Voodoo they could sing their song Mexican Radio. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      June 16, 2018 10:21 AM MDT

Oh my gosh Nanoose! Do you really live on an island in Canada? Dare I ask which one? Lucky lucky lucky lucky you! I hope you realize that. You do, right? Thanks for all the suggestions . How about ALL OF THEM marching on the White House, kicking King don out on the lawn because he would never stand for INTEGRITY in his administration and then watching all of them taking over. I like it. It has a certain special rhythm to it. A cheeky beat!
      June 16, 2018 10:33 AM MDT

I do live on an Island in Canada - the local yokels call it the Rock but it's know around the World as Vancouver Island. Best part is I live in Central Vancouver Island and because of the mountains and ocean we get our own little micro climate so we get some of the best weather in Canada so I do feel lucky. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 16, 2018 11:11 AM MDT

Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky be thee! My son and his former wife went skiing at Whistler  years ago. Oh and I had a friend long ago who attended the Calgary Stampede. I don't know if that still takes place. I was in Windsor, Canada once long long ago. We visited relatives in Detroit and then went under the Detroit River through a tunnel to a nightclub in Windsor!. Canada is so beautiful everywhere you look. Everything I've ever seen, heard or read about Canada makes me love it more. It seems to me to be such a CIVILIZED polite logical country with heart. I know you appreciate being Canadian my friend. It is getting much harder to appreciate being an American these days though I still do. For how much longer I cannot say. South of us is San Diego...about 75 miles away. That city is said to have among the best weather in the United States. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 22, 2018 5:23 AM MDT
      June 22, 2018 5:21 AM MDT

A unbiased wise old bird called Rosie ......I'm saying no more in case I get into trouble ......but I do mean it.....lol.  Xxxx
      June 16, 2018 2:55 AM MDT

Moi? Oh sweetie I sincerely appreciate the kind words and thought. A fine gift you just gave me. But I'm not what is needed. I'm 80. I'm too old to fight that fight anywhere but safely in my home via computer. Because you know what it will take to rid our country of integrityless politicians don't you? Night and day vigilance. Strong-arm tactics. Finding and weeding out all the bad guys. Always on duty. Always a fight. A younger me would have had the  stamina for it. Our State Senator Kamala Harris would be great at it though. I'm guessing she is in her 40's but I"m not sure. She is VERY SMART and has a good heart. She is also stubborn and relentless. I watched her interrogate a few folks when she was on a Senate Committee investigating something. I forget what. She was a tiger! Thank you for your reply D and Happy Saturday to thee! :) ((hugs))
      June 16, 2018 3:17 AM MDT

At 80 Rosie ,I think only a fool would risk tangling with you....there is no greater presence then a wise ole Owl that's seen and done it all...
    Bot my Nan's are ire from the same batch.....They think we'll before  they speak and every one listens because they only speak as the find...:) 
      June 16, 2018 5:29 AM MDT

Once again my sweet girl thank you for the very kind words. I appreciate them and you. I tell ya honey some days I feel so downly depressed thinking that we the NORMAL people are losing the battle and the evil ones are winning. The lies keep coming in such abundance they are like a Tsunami and so many millions celebrate the lies and perpetuate them and support them and enjoy them. It is very dispiriting and disheartening to know that so much evil exists and how cheerful it makes so many. I said on another thread that King don did not instill the evil in his supporters. The evil was always there waiting for a savior to come forth from Satan. Enter King don. Now racists run on being racists and pedophiles are preferred over Democrats. People used to be able to think and figure out and discern and now? They just eat up the pre-chewed pre-digested evil porridge and seem to be propagating more and more.  I don't know how you view it because you are at a distance and so much younger. I think the young are more hopeful that we oldtimers are. Too many disappointments I guess. But I digress!  Thank you for your reply. I'm gonna ask a question based on this chat. One thing leads to another to another to another!  :)
      June 16, 2018 5:44 AM MDT