Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Anyone have anything to ask me?

Anyone have anything to ask me?

I'll answer to the best of my ability and honestly.

Posted - June 15, 2018

Responses

There's a whole list of questions below this question.
    You're supposed to answer those ones.
    Otherwise you're turning this into your own personal website and basically reversing the system here.
    Which is kinda cool so I'll donate some personalized questions to your cause.

What do you do for a living?

Are you married?

What is your income?

What else do you like other than trash bags?

Have you ever kllled anyone?

What's your favorite TV show?

What's your favorite meal?

What city do you live in?

This post was edited by Summer at June 16, 2018 6:24 AM MDT
      June 15, 2018 8:33 PM MDT

I am unemployed,  don't want to reveal my income or city that I live in.  I don't have a favorite tv show.  I like most genres except for any soap operas or romantic stuff.  I haven't killed anyone and will never do so.  I am single guy in my 30s.  I like playing video games, listening to music, and watching movies and tech.  I also am kind of a nerd as well other than the trash bag wearing that I do.  Now may I ask you one question.  How come you haven't added me yet.  Thanks
      June 15, 2018 8:46 PM MDT

You were already on my friend list.

Well, thanks for the info.
    You seem like you have other interests other than trash bags.
    Why don't you ever ask about other stuff?
      June 15, 2018 8:51 PM MDT

That is weird I think it still shows you as cancel request.  I could be wrong.  I don't ask about anything else, is because I'm more passionate and pretty much here to try to get as many people to wear unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners as clothing.  I think it should be a part of mainstream fashion.  BTW have you worn them yet.
      June 15, 2018 9:00 PM MDT

Yes, I did wear a trash bag muscle shirt one time and I posted a picture.
    Remember?
    I was sweating after wearing it so I didn't think it was for me.
    I'm not going to be able to help you further your cause.
    I can't be as passionate about it as you.

Do you have another passion or hobby to fall back on if the trash bag idea doesn't pan out?

June 15, 2018 9:22 PM MDT

Good question, I don't know.  I'll have to figure out if that happens.  I do remember now when you wore it I'm sorry I forgot.  is the pic still posted.  It is too bad you didn't like wearing it.  Maybe you should try it again with a different color, maybe that will help.  I'm glad you at least try it and respect that of you.  A lot of people don't even know or care if they ever wear them.
      June 15, 2018 9:34 PM MDT

What's your timeline on making this trash bag fashion trend take off?

Have you invested much money in your trash bag designs?

Is it more of a sexual fetish for you or do you want to grow a legitimate business around trash bag clothing?

This post was edited by Summer at June 15, 2018 9:41 PM MDT
      June 15, 2018 9:40 PM MDT

I googled it.
    I see that you're not alone in this art form.
    It is artistic.
    I just don't know if Answermug is your best outlet for this.
    There isn't a huge amount of traffic and it seems like there are quite a few older people here.
    Not sure.
    Do you try to interact with people on other websites?
    People who may appreciate this art form or be interested in it?

Are you sick of questions yet?

I like this trash bag outfit.

This post was edited by Summer at June 15, 2018 9:59 PM MDT
      June 15, 2018 9:57 PM MDT

Where is my little screwdriver with the green handle?

Well, you did specify "anything"!
      June 15, 2018 10:09 PM MDT

Is violet the feminine version of purple?
      June 15, 2018 11:01 PM MDT

There is no color called "purple". It is an optical illusion produced by mixing red and blue. There is a color called "violet".
      June 16, 2018 2:29 AM MDT

What colour is 'violet'?
      June 16, 2018 6:26 AM MDT

You can thank Isaac Newton for color names. After inventing gravity, he studied rainbows. He gave the colors seven names because there are seven days in a week. Yeah, scientists think that way quite often. He also fudged his data when he published his theory of gravity. And this flake is worshiped as one of the gods of science. 

Colors are red, orange, yellow green, blue, indigo and violet. You can't see indigo. Your eye uses the same RGB system as your computer monitor, and indigo does not exist in that system. Indigo is the color of aubergines, indian corn, and blue jeans (new ones). If you look up a picture of a rainbow on the intarwebs, they are always fudged with an actual color in that space, usually either very dark blue or some sort of purplish-brown. When you look at an actual rainbow in the sky, or prism spread, there is a space between blue and violet.
      June 16, 2018 3:43 PM MDT

Thus...Roy G. Biv.
      June 16, 2018 3:47 PM MDT

Here is my question for you. If I powered my microwave oven with dark energy, would it become a microwave freezer?
      June 16, 2018 6:27 AM MDT

I have never tested that, but if you play a country western record with dark energy you get out of jail, you get your truck back, your wife back, your dog back, and your job back.
      June 16, 2018 3:47 PM MDT