Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Anything you make/bake/create is only as good as the "ingredients" you use. What were the ingredients used to "create" King don?

Anything you make/bake/create is only as good as the "ingredients" you use. What were the ingredients used to "create" King don?

Posted - June 17, 2018

Responses

I could not say without swearing :P Seriously, I don't know his mother and father so it's hard to say.. She was apparently Scottish, and they tend to be sensible and smart.. His father was apparently successful and certainly played the dutiful father as he bailed out Don a few times and he did give him his first million...  But I am thinking ... if he bailed him out then perhaps he is as bad, in condoning? I really don't know.. It could be that he was the dunce of the family, just an idiot who despite being sent to the best schools and being raised properly still turned out to be an idiot and a nasty one at that.. 
      June 17, 2018 9:42 AM MDT

Well King don and his daddy dearest both were convicted years ago of refusing to sell or rent to African Americans. So the racism bigotry is genetic apparently. I don't want you to swear sweetie. King don was sent away to Military School. That is usually done to "straighten out" incorrigibles. He was rejected by his parents and that may have had something to do with his insufferable apparent conceit. I dunno. My folks would never think of sending me or my sister away willingly to live elsewhere. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      June 18, 2018 2:49 AM MDT

One sour gum ball. 15 pounds of trans fat. 3 circus mirrors (the kind that make you look slim). And one donkey tail.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 18, 2018 7:16 AM MDT
      June 17, 2018 9:48 AM MDT

He was a lifelong New York Democrat which would account for the donkey tail. He is a very bigly huge jacka** for sure. Whatever the ingredients they are all 3rd rate and what you would find in a "greasy spoon" dive. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday! :)
      June 18, 2018 2:51 AM MDT

Dog poop and eye of newt.
      June 17, 2018 9:58 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday. If we could scoop him up like dog owner's scoop up their dogs' poop and toss it in the trash wouldn't it be loverly? This post was edited by RosieG at June 20, 2018 11:14 AM MDT
      June 18, 2018 2:52 AM MDT

I have no idea why the Scripps Turd statue in San Diego popped into my mind?

San Diego, CA - The Scripps Turd - Roadside America

June 19, 2018 12:58 AM MDT

Good golly miss molly! I have never heard of the turd and it's my backyard kinda sorta. Geez. There is no accounting for taste or touch or feel or smell or what/whom you think is beautiful is there? Thank you for your reply tom and the education. Who knew? San Diego allegedly has the perfect weather! They cannot be perfect in all ways. :)
      June 20, 2018 11:17 AM MDT

Actually, someone posted a picture of the statue on here as part of a question within the last month.  I had never heard of it before that.
      June 20, 2018 4:12 PM MDT

Oh? I did not know that. It's amazing the kind of info one can pick up strolling through an internet social site, isn't it? A statue to poop. Well if you think about poop fertilizes many foods we eat. Do they use anything other than cow poop? I'm not a poop expert but I'm gonna ask. I know.  Very indelicate question but it needs to be asked so it might as well be me who asks it! Thank you for your reply tom!
      June 21, 2018 7:47 AM MDT