Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is no LAW mandating separation of families seeking ASYLUM. Jeffrey Beautegard Sessions( RACIST) LOVES IT! Swell fella?

There is no LAW mandating separation of families seeking ASYLUM. Jeffrey Beautegard Sessions( RACIST) LOVES IT! Swell fella?

He**uva swell fella. Emboldened by his equally swell fella master King don and other equally swell fellas behind the scenes all of whom are racist SOB's. Heartless/cruel/mean/evil. They all get along so very well. All swell fellas do. don't they?

Posted - June 18, 2018

Responses

Yes, the law says you cannot put children in jail with the parents while their parents awhile their court date. Does the left want to jail children? 

Remember this picture is of the Obama administration's child detainees.....maybe the left does want them jailed? This post was edited by my2cents at June 18, 2018 10:12 AM MDT
      June 18, 2018 5:14 AM MDT

And as Paul Harvey might say if he were still with us, here is the "rest of the story" that goes with your picture:

ACLU Report: Neglect and Abuse of Unaccompanied Immigrant Children by U.S. Customs and Border Protection
    ImmigrationProf Blog May 26, 2018A new ACLU report (Neglect and Abuse of May 2018 Unaccompanied Immigrant Children by U.S. Customs and Border Protection) is attracting attention.  As the ACLU summarizes the report, "Documents obtained by the American Civil Liberties Union featured in a new report released today show the pervasive abuse and neglect of unaccompanied immigrant children detained by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The report was produced in conjunction with the International Human Rights Clinic at the University of Chicago Law School.[…]
    Read the full article:https://lawprofessors.typepad.com/immigration/2018/05/aclu-report-neglect-and-abuse-of-may-2018-unaccompanied-immigrant-children-by-us-customs-and-border-.htmlRead the report:https://www.dropbox.com/s/lplnnufjbwci0xn/CBP%20Report%20ACLU_IHRC%205.23%20FINAL.pdf
      June 19, 2018 12:42 AM MDT

The ACLU report is about the years 2009-2014....as I said in my post Obama administration.  

But thanks for the link.  
      June 19, 2018 5:57 AM MDT

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth is the phrase.

The problem is that given the number of people seeking asylum, this is no longer a tenable solution.

If you have a law, your must be prepared to enforce it appropriately---I'd settle for the intent of the Geneva Convention on war prisoners. This post was edited by tom jackson at June 20, 2018 5:51 AM MDT
      June 19, 2018 2:38 PM MDT

And why is that? Because Obama passed an executive order saying no deporting children. 

And under international law the people seeking asylum are supposed to stop in the first country they are safe in and seek asylum there....but they are not stopping in Mexico? Are they under threat in Mexico? 
      June 19, 2018 5:34 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 20, 2018 5:51 AM MDT

I believe adult detention facilities are separate from children's. 
      June 19, 2018 2:46 AM MDT