Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Zombies are the walking dead. Are they all gutted inside and empty? Can countries be Zombified? If so King don done did it. Didn't he?

Zombies are the walking dead. Are they all gutted inside and empty? Can countries be Zombified? If so King don done did it. Didn't he?

He deserves a prize/award/medal/statue/plaque/wall. Scaled to size. In pure gold because he loves gold and diamonds and platinum. How much would a PlATINUM statue of King don weigh/cost? Of course we can afford it. Nothing is too good for the King. Just ask him.

Posted - June 18, 2018

Responses

Donnie as King of the Zombies---Never thought of that.
      June 19, 2018 12:37 AM MDT

I cannot think of a more worthy person than King RAT the dic(tator). Can thee? Thank you for your reply tom. Didja hear about where Nielsen the stupid dumb chief of Homeland Security ate last night? Boy doesn't that take the cake?
      June 20, 2018 6:02 AM MDT

Amusing (in a tragic way) ---the ability of Trump and his minions to compartmentalize is astonishing. 

Minion---a servile dependent, follower, or underling.

Servile---of or befitting a slave or a menial position
      June 20, 2018 4:41 PM MDT

I'm sure you've heard of "logic-tight" compartments tom. You can hold two contradictory positions simultaneously and are completely unaware of it. Since I also believe "thinking" is not their cuppa tea not much of it goes on among the supporters of da prez. It is quite amusing to watch/listen to them expound on anything because usually it is circumlocution and most of it is truly gibberish but it sounds real good  superficially so all the devotees of da prez lap it up, memorize it and repeat it obediently. Not thoughtfully. Thought is not a prerequisite.  Thank you for your reply! :) I like TOADY when it follows SYCOPHANTIC. Melodious isn't it?
      June 21, 2018 5:20 AM MDT