Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Political Tribalism. Cult of Personality. Rock Star. King don has groupies who scream at his rallies with joy. He can do no wrong. Right?

Political Tribalism. Cult of Personality. Rock Star. King don has groupies who scream at his rallies with joy. He can do no wrong. Right?

Whatever truths comes out and allegations PROVED they won't care. He is their guy. They swoon when they see/hear him. They have life-size posters of him in their bedrooms/living rooms. They Idolize him. His photo is probably placed right next to the one they have of Jesus. So he is safe from harm from them. They will die for him. They already gave up their souls for him (those who had them). Their lives too if he demands it. So "we'll see what happens". Corruption rules. Justice can be overruled. "We'll see what happens".

Posted - June 18, 2018

Responses

At least no one calls him Messiah....
      June 18, 2018 7:09 AM MDT

What a coincidence---I was serious feeling the need to issue a groupie alert after scrolling through some of the answers on here.

Groupie---a person,...., who regularly follows a pop music group or other celebrity in the hope of meeting or getting to know them
      June 19, 2018 12:34 AM MDT

They grovel at his feet and kiss the pants on his "seat"(ARSE) just to be near him. They thrill at the sight and sound of him. He is catnip to them. Irresistible. I'm gonna ask about the catnip aspect tom. Some feed it to their cats to drive them into a frenzy. I'd never do that. Would you?  Thank you for your reply m'dear. Not always but mostly we're on the same page at the same time with the same sentiments. I don't know why but I'll take it!  :)
      June 20, 2018 6:14 AM MDT

We have similar principles and values, Rosie---that's why.

My wife and I also have similar principles and values.  We sometimes disagree---because each of us has formal experience in the areas we are discussing.

As we continue discussing, it usually evolves that one of us has the better idea and that is easily acknowledged by both of us.  Sometimes the issue is theoretical and we simply agree to disagree because there are various choices consistent with our principles but we lack the specific knowledge to have more than a general comment on the issue.
      June 20, 2018 4:31 PM MDT

That must be it m'dear. You are far calmer and more contained than I am.I'm all over the place all the time. But it doesn't put you off. You get the point and don't get enmeshed in anything else. The point is important and so many people avoid dealing with it by changing the subject or avoiding it altogether.  SIGH. I think your assessment is accurate. We respect each other. You are more intelligent than I am but we can communicate easily and well and we rarely misunderstand each other. If one of us does it is usually me and you are never angered by that. You patiently explain/clarify. SIGH. This situation is beyond comprehension. No other country separates children from their parents. That is evil beyond my imagination. I Googled it and asked if other countries separated(kidnapped) the children. Imagine America being more cruel to children than any other country? Is that not unbelievable? I guess we are no longer exceptional (if we ever were). I asked a question that includes  the words "Welcome to Instant Orphan land". Isn't that the fate that awaits these children? Gubment has no plan to reunite them. They get Foster Cared out? Do we still have orphanages? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply tom. I'm gonna ask a question about  a  Reality Show on Pay TV as well.  Wonder how that will float?
      June 21, 2018 6:10 AM MDT