Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If any Atheists are King don groupies they probably don't dare admit it. Religion is a GODLY thing to King and the groupies. Right?

If any Atheists are King don groupies they probably don't dare admit it. Religion is a GODLY thing to King and the groupies. Right?

Posted - June 18, 2018

Responses

Religion is a Godly thing? Yes, most all religions are about God or a god.
      June 18, 2018 7:05 AM MDT

If I were an atheist, I would consider Trump conclusive proof that there is no God. 

(Of course, I am a believer; and the rain does fall on the just and the unjust.")

June 19, 2018 12:46 AM MDT

SIGH. I dunno tom. So many self-righteous bible quoters out there who justify the righteous of King RAT the dic(tator). Regardless of what he says/does they justify. Asking why is useless. It's just one of those thing tht is. However when they quote GOD or JESUS do you notice they never quote the really salient meaningful parts? NEVER EVER? I'd say I wonder why but I know.  Whom do they think they are kidding? GOD?  Seriously. If HIS eye is on the sparrow do you think HE is unaware of what they are? I'm glad I'm not one of them. How will they justify what they've done/said/supported to HIM? That's I'd surely love to hear. I think GOD is very intelligent. I think they think they can pull one over on him. Just thought of a question. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 20, 2018 5:56 AM MDT

The bible is a great place to find support for any position based on the confirmation bias one brings to the search for justification.

June 20, 2018 4:44 PM MDT

It depends a great deal on which GOD you talk to/believe in. The one who is jealous and vengeful or the one who is loving and forgiving? That may explain the underpinnings of this whole nightmare. I think I'm gonna ask but I'm gonna float it by you first. What if all the folks who support King RAT the dic(tator) worship the jealous vengeful GOD and all those who despise King RAT believe in and worship the loving GOD? We both know the bible is not the word of GOD but of many men over many decades who had  political motives for what they chose to  put in and leave out. So whatever you quote that is anti-loving comes from man not GOD. Just how I see it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 21, 2018 5:11 AM MDT