Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Google CHILDREN IN CAGES. See what's actually going on. Pretty sight ain't it? Caged children. A parent's delight?

Google CHILDREN IN CAGES. See what's actually going on. Pretty sight ain't it? Caged children. A parent's delight?

Posted - June 18, 2018

Responses

Obama administration:
      June 18, 2018 8:08 AM MDT

Lol. ;)))
      June 18, 2018 8:09 AM MDT

There was a audio released today and it was heart breaking to hear. Trump has been getting a lot of heat because of  the children being taking from their parents and he could stop it in a heart beat but instead today he started talking about creating a Space Force and hitting China with another 200 billion in tariffs. Cheers!
      June 18, 2018 7:03 PM MDT

I have a solution Nanoose and I'm gonna float it. Just shoot everyone who crosses the border. That's the best deterrent and a lot cheaper. King don doesn't them here. They will keep trying as long as they live. So shoot them dead! Brilliant? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 20, 2018 3:25 AM MDT

The above pictured is dated June 19, 2014 11:08 AM ET

The Customs and Border Patrol is overwhelmed by a flood of minors illegally entering the U.S. from Central America

Children detained after entering the U.S. illegally sleep in a holding cell at a placement center in Nogales, Arizona, one of two processing centers that the Customs and Border Patrol opened for media on Wednesday. Ross D. Franklin / AP

The difference is that the Obama administration didn't inflict "cruel and unusual punishments" on the families and their children when they committed the same offence---crossing the border illegally.

Sort of reminds me of the Jews in Germany in WWII---declared persona non grata by the government and separated in groups for further processing---and with little concern for their final disposition except for the speed at which it could be accomplished..

Do I hear a "Heil" Trump?

He's separating children from their parents at the rate of 67 per day as of the Monday night news.

June 18, 2018 11:47 PM MDT

And why was there this sudden surge of illegal children? Obama's policy of not deporting them.
      June 19, 2018 6:07 AM MDT

So, even the current illegal children who weren't born yet are Obama's fault?
      June 19, 2018 2:49 PM MDT

If they are still coming at that time believing they will not be deported because of Obamas EO then yes it would be his fault. But they should get the message by then that we are enforcing border laws. 
      June 19, 2018 5:40 PM MDT

I have a  FINAL SOLUTION Tom. King don and the rat pack don't want them here. Shoot them DEAD as they cross the border! Or put them in air-tight empty Walmarts and gas them to death. As long as they live they will keep trying to come here. The best deterrent is death. It's also kinder I think though that would never ever cross The Big Rat's mind! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 21, 2018 4:40 AM MDT
      June 20, 2018 3:28 AM MDT

There you go---"Kill "em all and let God sort it out."
      June 20, 2018 4:51 PM MDT

he signing of the Executive Order was just another fake dog and pony show photo op. They do not have a plan to reunite the children they have kidnapped. As a result some or many children will never be reunited with their parents Welcome to instant orphan land. I think that is a crime against humanity. Isn't that an impeachable offense? The only comfort I have is trying to imagine how all these monsters who have done such evil will try to justify it to GOD or an  Angel at Heaven's Gate. I wonder if they will get script writers. I wonder if they will DARE try to lie to GOD in HIS presence? Gosh that would surely be a hot ticket on PAY TV wouldn't it? SIGH. Thank you for your reply tom!  :)
      June 21, 2018 4:44 AM MDT

I invite any Trump supporter to prove to me how any immoral means (or any unjust law or unjust policy) can justify this end.

June 18, 2018 11:50 PM MDT

When a person, any person legal or illegal breaks the law and is arrested they are separated from their family....we do not put children in jail with their parents. Just not how it is done....it is not safe for the children. 
    Now if congress wants to fund creating faculties in which will safely house family units until their court dates....fine. But we do not have that right now, so it is not safe for the children.
      June 19, 2018 6:06 AM MDT

It is always interesting to read the justification of Trump policies posted by Trump supporters.    
      June 19, 2018 2:42 PM MDT

So what do you suppose we do with them?
    Jail the children? Release the children into the country? Release both the children and the parents into the country? Just remove the border all together? 
      June 19, 2018 5:36 PM MDT

:):):)
      June 20, 2018 3:28 AM MDT

June 20, 2018 3:40 AM MDT

He doesn't  want them here. I proposed a FINAL SOLUTION! Just shoot all asylum seekers at the border. Simple right? Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Wednesday to thee. Sad days are these. Sadder still ahead. :(
      June 20, 2018 4:33 AM MDT

Wouldn't have happened if they had stayed in their own country.  This post was edited by Malizz at June 20, 2018 10:51 AM MDT
      June 20, 2018 3:53 AM MDT

Very true. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you. So you support what King RAT and his ratpack are doing then? It pleases you? SIGH
      June 20, 2018 5:49 AM MDT

Actually, my US cousin points out that it was happening on Obama's watch too. It would of course be more humane not to let them cross the border or at least explain the consequences in advance. 
      June 20, 2018 11:20 AM MDT