Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Your Wackadoodle prez will create a SPACE FORCE to control extraterrestrial dominance. He also has an astrologer and an oracle! Didja know?

Your Wackadoodle prez will create a SPACE FORCE to control extraterrestrial dominance. He also has an astrologer and an oracle! Didja know?

He checks his horoscope every day and also checks with his own personal astrologer (Sean Hannity) to see what he should do/say that day. Just to be on the safe side. He has his own crystal ball which is why he said he knows it all and only he can do it all. He looks into the future to see what's gonna happen and then pretends he knew it all along. A very bizarre spooky creepy weirdo guy. Or a night in shining armor if he is your cuppa tea. Are y'all pleased that he retracting his ZERO TOLERANCE and plans to sign something so that families cn stay together? Or d'ya think he buckled/caved/gave in because he is such a wimp, has no moral core nor any integrity? Different strokes! :)

Posted - June 20, 2018

Responses

Dumb dumb can't even get money for that dumb wall much less another branch of the "space" military.
      June 20, 2018 12:45 PM MDT

In the midst of the human crisis HE CREATED he flies off for a campaign rally! Instead of going down to those prison camps and seeing what it's like he gets his corpulent a ** as far away from there as possible. I think what he signed yesterday was meaningless. Just an excuse for a photo op. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Thursday! :)
      June 21, 2018 3:03 AM MDT

Interesting. .Adolf dabbled in the occult as well

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/did-hitlers-obsession-with-the-occult-lose-him-the-war/

Faith in any kind of the supernatural elements is not a reliable means to achieve one's ambitions.

This post was edited by Kittigate at June 21, 2018 3:03 AM MDT
      June 20, 2018 2:05 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Thursday to thee! Wonder what da guy  will do/say today?  :( This post was edited by RosieG at June 21, 2018 4:13 AM MDT
      June 21, 2018 3:04 AM MDT

I'll keep track of the lunar cycles see if his behavior is different during a full moon.
      June 21, 2018 3:42 AM MDT

I think he becomes a werewolf during the full moon Kg. Shapeshifter. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      June 21, 2018 3:44 AM MDT

We're talking about trump here.  He thinks a crystal ball is a place where people go to get drinking glasses and slippers. (this horror scope must be broken.  I can't see Steve Bannon through it.)  Trump thinks he's seeing the future every time he looks in a mirror. (I look so good tomorrow.  Just like yesterday.)

Trump only signed that legislation because he thinks it'll make him look good, not for humanitarian reasons. (Everyone look at the great thing I'm doing. Look at me.  Look at me.) 
      June 20, 2018 3:18 PM MDT

Its a fake. There is already a law saying children cannot be put in detention for more than 20 days. Families will be placed in detention/prison camps. For no one know how long. There is no plan to reuinte those famlies alraady separated. This is just lipsticking a pig. It's still a pig. Nothing will change. His gubment cancelled lawyers representing children. Quietly in May.  There is a plea to the military to send 21 lawyers to work as prosecutors. Meanwhile instead of anyone from gubment going to those prison camps to see what is going on the evil wackadoodle flies off to Minnesota or somewhere far away from the crisis HE created for a CAMPAIGN RALLY. It's all blue smoke and mirrors. A dog & pony show. He is a curse a blight an abomination upon this nation. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel? Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday! :(
      June 21, 2018 3:09 AM MDT

When Ronald Reagan was President he started talking about a Star Wars program - they didn't have the technology to do that then but it was still enough to make the Russians start thinking about launching a first strike before the US destroyed them. And that could be the same thing with Trumps Space Force - pretty sure that there are no military generals on this plant that believes the Space Force has anything to do with defending the plant from outer space aliens - it's all about ruling the Earth. Scary part is Trump cuts funding to education so there might not be any future US scientist to invent warp drives. As far as the horoscope and personal astrologer  thing goes - it's scary because it could be used to manipulate Trump. As far as the crystal ball goes - bet it was made in China. Not sure what way he will go with the kids but I believe which ever way he goes it won't be because of the goodness in his heart. Cheers!
      June 20, 2018 6:42 PM MDT

I think it was all fake. A photo op. A dog&pony show Nanoose. There is already a law on the books that children may not be kept in detention  for more than 20 days. The fmlies will be put in detention/prison camps for an unknown number of months or maybe years. Will Congress change the existing law? Wackadoodle did that just to fake people out. They have no plan to reunited the already separated kids with their families! Gubment canceled the lawyers that used to represent children.  The wackadoodle evil jacka** flies off to a campaign rally to get as far away as he can from the crisis entirely created by him.  A piece of sh** is what he is and all that he is. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday Nanoose! :)
      June 21, 2018 3:13 AM MDT