Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is a very definite advantage to having no moral core/integrity. You can hold any view any time for any reason without shame. AWESOME?

There is a very definite advantage to having no moral core/integrity. You can hold any view any time for any reason without shame. AWESOME?

We have various and sundry EXCELLENT examples of that the most recent being Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions who TOLD US that separation of families and children was the LAW and yesterday said it was never his intention to separate families. Side-by-side rolling out of the lying SOB! He thinks he is a GODLY man quoting Bible verses and all. Do you? Of course the MO of da prez is dat ting. Dat same ting. He do lie my oh my bye and bye low and high . Keeps his options open. Empty inside. Clean as a whistle. Pure as the driven snow.

Posted - June 22, 2018

Responses

• Yes, it is very awesome indeed. You've accurately described the mythology of the left. Whichever way the wind blows, whatever profits us here and now, We can have our cake and eat it too, Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, Assassinate character first and ask questions later, if it never happened invent it and get as much mileage as possible out of it, transcend the rule of law and wrap yourself in the Constitution while doing it, etc, etc. How does "moral code" and "integrity" fit into it?
      June 22, 2018 9:18 AM MDT

Did you post this answer on the wrong question?
      June 22, 2018 9:20 AM MDT