Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » What would YOU do in this hypothetical scenario?

What would YOU do in this hypothetical scenario?

You're locked in a room with the Trash Bag Guy and Randy D. Each of them is spouting his usual mantra: AnswerMug Challenges, trash bag propositions, tildes, friend requests, grammar, attraction to black plastic, nipples, more trash bag propositions, sandwiches, you know how they are. Trash Bag Guy has a camera and a large box of Hefty bags, Randy D is scrolling through a year's worth of posts you've written. They won't shut up about it, and each of them is competing for your attention. 

There is a passcode on the door to get out, one of the two of them knows what it is, you don't know which one of them it is, but neither one wants to divulge who knows it. In order to leave the room, you must get the passcode by any means available to you, such as flattery, outwitting them, coercion, pleading, begging, physical force, etc.

You have at your disposal a rusty old pistol that may or may not work, it only has one bullet in it. In order to escape, you may use anything in your imagination, and no one outside of the room will ever know what you've done, you will never face any negative consequence for how you escape. 

~

Posted - June 22, 2018

Responses

June 22, 2018 7:45 AM MDT

I wouldn't have to do a thing but sit there and talk to you....after just five minutes of my constant ear bashing ,you'd eat through any steel door to escape and get away from me.... Grrrrrr
      June 22, 2018 7:53 AM MDT

(ear-bashing)
      June 22, 2018 8:17 PM MDT

You must learn to rite longer sentences.....look up conversations in a dictionary ,but first learn to weed proper so you can improve your communication skills ....
    Pop over to England ,we have special schools for special needs people with obsesses learning difficulties......
    We also have books with pictures here ,I know they will help as I brought some for my three year old niece and she can write far more then two words at a time .....:( 

Please take no notice of those that take the piss out of you.....it will stop I'm sure when you're communication skills improve a bit...

Best wishes Nj.    Xxx 
      June 23, 2018 2:42 AM MDT

Well...since you would both drive me crazy, I would kill myself.
      June 22, 2018 8:55 AM MDT

• "Start reciting the 20,000 + discussions from Rosie's Corner."
      June 22, 2018 9:02 AM MDT

They’d fight for the one shot to kill themselves, or you. Win-win?
      June 22, 2018 7:17 PM MDT

I would take the box of hefty bags and fill it with tildes and start whaling away at both of them until someone spills the passcode.  I would run out quickly and barricade the door from the outside, leaving the two of them inside. 
      June 22, 2018 1:11 PM MDT

I’d ignore both, forcing the two of them to listen to each other droning on and on (and nothing else) without a break, until the one with the passcode mercifully uses it to end the misery.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at June 23, 2018 6:23 AM MDT
      June 22, 2018 3:04 PM MDT

• Very clever. So simple! That would work.
      June 22, 2018 7:07 PM MDT

• First, I'd ignore Trash Bags.
    I don't feel good about ignoring anyone,
    but it is what I do if I already have enough evidence to know I'm incompatible with someone.

I'd probably try to engage Randy D in conversations about his responses to my past posts, and draw him out about his own interests.
    And this I would do for its own sake simply because of the wonderful opportunity.
    But Randy tends not to give much of himself away, so I probably wouldn't get very far.
    On discovering that trying to get to know him better could not succeed, I'd ask for the code.
    When Randy refused,

I with speak would grammar bad exasperated so until rid of me to get he code me gave. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 23, 2018 6:24 AM MDT
      June 22, 2018 6:46 PM MDT

I would aim at the Hefty box. Give me the code....or else you'll have to wear USED trash bags from now on. I'm sure he'd give me the code if he knew it then. 
      June 22, 2018 8:24 PM MDT