Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » The plan is to reduce the worlds population down to 500 million. How do they plan on killing the rest of us 7 billion?

The plan is to reduce the worlds population down to 500 million. How do they plan on killing the rest of us 7 billion?

Posted - June 22, 2018

Responses

• "I think it's suppose to be a surprise."
      June 22, 2018 11:56 PM MDT

Im sure it will to most people.
      June 23, 2018 12:11 AM MDT

When Trump, Kim, Putin, Li & Co get serious, the world population will dwindle to close to that - because only Australia, Africa and a few islands will be habitable.
      June 23, 2018 12:36 AM MDT

'They' should not have to do any killing. Don't they have faith that Jesus will return soon and end sin, suffering and death? 
      June 23, 2018 1:43 AM MDT

Sure and pigs will fly.
      June 23, 2018 5:26 AM MDT

The truth, however, is that many of us may not care about the fate of civilization. Forty four percent of the American population is convinced that Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead sometime in the next fifty years. According to the most common interpretation of biblical prophecy, Jesus will return only after things have gone horribly awry here on earth. It is, therefore, not an exaggeration to say that if the city of New York were suddenly replaced by a ball of fire, some significant percentage of the American population would see a silver lining in the subsequent mushroom cloud, as it would suggest to them that the best thing that is ever going to happen was about to happen: the return of Christ. It should be blindingly obvious that beliefs of this sort will do little to help us create a durable future for ourselves—socially, economically, environmentally, or geopolitically. Imagine the consequences if any significant component of the U.S. government actually believed that the world was about to end and that its ending would be glorious. The fact that nearly half of the American population apparently believes this, purely on the basis of religious dogma, should be considered a moral and intellectual emergency. The book you are about to read is my response to this emergency. It is my sincere hope that you will find it useful.

Sam Harris
      June 24, 2018 4:59 AM MDT

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
      June 23, 2018 2:45 AM MDT

So what's new?
      June 23, 2018 5:27 AM MDT

This could describe any time in man’s history. Funny how the pious will always insist their prophecies are at hand, when little or nothing has changed since the prophesies were foisted on the world. 
      June 23, 2018 5:44 AM MDT

The  plastic thats entering the oceans and food chain is already doing that.....it woulnt take wars ,just our own pollutants will create terrible abnormalities in our children being born....plastic and god knows what other things are dumped in our seas and oceans.....
    Has America stopped dumping ship loads of land fill domestic refuse of the coast of Venexpels...What happens to those huge refuse barges towed out in long lines to sea from New York harbour ? 
    What happens to the bleach ,washing up detergents and cloths washing powders disposed of into our sewer systems ? How is it removed before it gets into our rivers...? 
      June 23, 2018 3:12 AM MDT

Tis’ true. Yet only scratches the surface. The future is not bright. 
      June 23, 2018 5:41 AM MDT

It will happen...who knows when the effects will be first felt though....I would say it's already begun and most likely irreversible ...:(  
      June 23, 2018 10:55 AM MDT

My third grandbaby is coming soon, and I hold little doubt their world will be impacted in ways we have yet to forsee. 

Just read an article that reports hundreds of sea birds were found starving to death because they are so full of plastic rubbish there is no room for food. 
      June 23, 2018 12:06 PM MDT

I've watched plastic whale quite a few times now and many about the bottom feeders of the oceans..so many have minute peices in thier bodies and we eat them.. 
    The Pitcairn islands ,the most remote islands in the world all have plastic Rubbish strewn across their beeches..
    No country with huge wealth and resorces bother to  clean our seas and oceans....plus who dumps what other dangerous  chemicals in the oceans....   

June 23, 2018 12:25 PM MDT

I always get a kick out of conspiracy theories....

Left to our own devices, we could well bring our own demise. By outstripping the earth’s ability to support so many billions, man’s poor management of resources and pompous disregard for sane planning and cooperation could bring this closer to a reality, regardless of a plan or not. 
      June 23, 2018 5:40 AM MDT

Don't worry about it, it's on gods watch and he has a cunning plan, so we just stay calm and keep on doing as our creator created us to do, destroy the very planet we live on. NOT
      June 23, 2018 7:43 PM MDT

I read that the entire population of the world could fit, standing shoulder to shoulder, on the island of Maui. 
      June 23, 2018 8:03 PM MDT