Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What are some signs that a person is no longer in love with you?

What are some signs that a person is no longer in love with you?

Posted - June 26, 2018

Responses

Maybe that's where you are going wrong...I've got to say ,maybe you should be more hands on.... Trust me on this...I've studied it for years...it was also my most favorite type of home work.... :)D
      June 26, 2018 5:55 PM MDT

Well...she's kinda 'hands off'.
      June 26, 2018 6:05 PM MDT

:( 
      June 26, 2018 6:11 PM MDT

I'm use to it. Hey...I have you and all of my other friends here. That is priceless.
      June 26, 2018 6:13 PM MDT

So long as it's not expensive as well.... :)D
      June 26, 2018 6:16 PM MDT

A trip to London is outside my means...sorry.
      June 26, 2018 6:29 PM MDT

It would also be a long way to fall....so careful if you decide to come....  (;-????)
      June 27, 2018 2:33 AM MDT

June 26, 2018 8:52 PM MDT

When they stop making sure you have 2 bus fares. Whenever I go into town my wife makes sure I have the proper change for my ride there and my ride back plus if I have a hole in my pocket she will let me know so I don't loose my change. If she didn't love me she would only make sure I have enough fare for a one way trip. Cheers!
      June 26, 2018 7:15 PM MDT

They disconnect their phone and don't give you the new number. 
      June 26, 2018 8:04 PM MDT

They've married someone else.
      June 26, 2018 8:08 PM MDT

You feel lonely being around them.
      June 26, 2018 8:19 PM MDT

That's so true.
    I think we've talked about this in another question one time.
    I used to lay in bed next to my wife and I felt very lonely.
    We didn't have a connection anymore.
    We just worked and we would go through the motions of life.
    She worked shifts and she was always tired when she was home.
    I was tired from work too.
    She just wanted me to lay next to her so she could sleep.
    I just wanted her to talk to me.
    Once smart phones came out there was no hope.
    We didn't want to communicate with each other anymore and we never reconnected.

In my recent relationship I feel alone a lot lately as well.
    I worry.

Thanks.

June 26, 2018 8:29 PM MDT

I remember how I felt before I filed.  It was like sharing a home with an unwelcomed guest.  I knew the feeling was mutual.  I knew it was over when I feared growing old with him.  I was certain I could die in my sleep and he wouldn't noticed until he was looking for dinner.  Even then, it could be questionable.

Being happily remarried now makes me so grateful I didn't stay where I was.  I actually get along with my ex quite well now, happy and relieved we are no longer married.  I look forward to every day I have with my husband now.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at June 27, 2018 6:58 AM MDT
      June 26, 2018 8:37 PM MDT

Congratulations.
    That's kind of what people dream of I guess?
    To end a strained marriage and be able to move on and find happiness.
    Good for you. : )

June 26, 2018 8:45 PM MDT

I was very lucky.  I got out of my long marriage, determined to never do it again.  I wanted no parts of the dating scene or anything.  I felt alone for so long that I figured that was just life.  Then a girlfriend guilted me in coming out with her and her husband one night.  They were the sort of people that would text other mutual friends to join up.  None of their other friends responded but one guy...who also was in the divorce process.  It was never a fix up, but we hit it off immediately.  By night's end, I had a weird feeling I was plunging into something I could not stop.  We were married a year and half later, both of us in our fifties at the time.  We still go out on "dates".  I don't know why I was blessed with another chance with such a great guy, but I was.  There is so much to say about finding love at a later age.  Maybe your done sweating the small stuff.  I dunno.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at June 27, 2018 6:59 AM MDT
      June 26, 2018 8:54 PM MDT

Awww...that's very romantic.
    It's so cool when you meet someone and there's no pressure and you are just drawn to one another.
    It's very exciting and natural.

I'm definitely in the "Alone stage" since my separation.
    I message people, but nothing is official and I'm scared to really get involved.
    Your story gives me hope. : )

June 26, 2018 9:10 PM MDT

I'm telling you Summer, I thought it was over.  I know I wasn't closed off to "love" since it is something most of us want.  But what happened to me was so unexpected.  Maybe things were so bad at one time, I could actually appreciate the little things that drew me to my husband in the first place.  I notice and appreciate kindness and passion in people and he had all that.  I never feel invisible around him and that is priceless to me.  I hope I give the same back.  

My life has had its' fair share of hardship, so I would never tell you that it's all been a fairy tale of any sort.  But this one piece of it has made it all worth it.
      June 26, 2018 9:27 PM MDT

Yes...a good one. Asker's pick.
      June 27, 2018 6:57 AM MDT

No more sandwiches. 
    The tilde-drawer is disorganized.
    Her grammar goes all to heck.
    The restraining orders begin to pile up in my mailbox.

:(
      June 26, 2018 8:28 PM MDT

The tilde-drawer is disorganized. 

Hahahahaha.  
      June 26, 2018 8:39 PM MDT

when you dont hear from them
      June 28, 2018 3:59 PM MDT