Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Don and Vlad are gonna meet. Don is already reminding us that Vlad says he did not meddle. Don will keep reminding us. Will YOU remember?

Don and Vlad are gonna meet. Don is already reminding us that Vlad says he did not meddle. Don will keep reminding us. Will YOU remember?

Posted - June 28, 2018

Responses

I think Putin is THERE TO REMIND DONALD of a few things.  That's what I think.

Promises between liars are only solid if and only if one is blackmailing the other.  Or both in the case of these vile pigs.

June 28, 2018 8:37 AM MDT

Vlad OWNS despot don from head to toe. Only THEY KNOW what terrible truth he holds over the head of despot don. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic! :)
      June 28, 2018 12:56 PM MDT

Well the Russian car industry has been in a slump since 2014 so maybe Putin will get Trump to give them  bail out funding and tariff free imports on Lada Granta  cars and tariff free imports on Russian made Taurus motorcycles. Cheers! 
      June 28, 2018 9:34 AM MDT

Anything that Vlad wants desperate despot don will provide. Don does treason very well. He will do what Vlad wants. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 28, 2018 12:58 PM MDT

Well Trumpus has seemingly forgotten that he told us all that Vlad probably DID meddle.. and we know, factually, that they are always trying to meddle in many elections.. 
      June 28, 2018 10:33 AM MDT

His worshipping supporters pay no attention to what he said before. They live in the moment and always believe every word he says. He knows that about them. They are so easy. They require NOTHING OF HIM. Only that he exist. That's it. No matter what sh ** he serves them they lap it up as if it were golden ambrosia from the GODS! SIGH. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      June 28, 2018 12:55 PM MDT

It's a good thing his supporters expect nothing and/or don't notice he's delivering nothing because that's what he's doing.. It very much reminds me of the story, Animal Farm.. they tell the workers that everything is getting better, and that they have more than ever before while the reality is they are getting less. Whoever thought that Animal Farm would be played out again in recent times in America of all places. 
      June 28, 2018 1:21 PM MDT

I have heard that referred to before Addb but I've never read it. As you describe it that is PERFECT ANALOGY to our current reality at the hands of the desperate despot don. Aren't the workers pigs or are they rather a variety of different animals? To believe the lying words of anyone when you are experiencing the opposite seems absurd on its face but that is exactly what is happening. How that can be shall forever remain a mystery. Perhaps it has to do with something as simple as this...some people can be hypnotized and some can't. Despot don's worshippers perhaps are more easily hypnotized and the rest of us are immune to such chicanery. One day someone who is VERY SMART will figure it out. Thank you for your reply m'dear. Thank you for referring to Animal Farm. Very spot-on and relevant. Embarrassing as he** too of course but truth often is!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 29, 2018 2:57 AM MDT
      June 29, 2018 2:56 AM MDT

• Could you please pass the golden ambrosia? I hate asking for seconds but the stuff's just so d**n good. 
      June 28, 2018 2:26 PM MDT

only conspiratists thinks Vlad did meddled but he already said no lol
      June 28, 2018 3:48 PM MDT

Well Brits aren't part of the land of conspiracy theorists.. and we believe Vlad meddled.. We tend to base our stuff on evidence and information.. Vlad can and DOES meddle constantly in both Brit and other countries - so perhaps it's not that conspiracy theories believe it.. more that naive people don't believe it... Strumpet said initially they meddled.... 
      June 30, 2018 2:48 PM MDT