Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Another gun-related MASSACRE. This time in Maryland. Think despot don is arranging them to take the heat off him?

Another gun-related MASSACRE. This time in Maryland. Think despot don is arranging them to take the heat off him?

Every gun-related massacre is covered nonstop on all channels. All other "news" is put on hold. So when despot don gets desperate what's to stop him from "arranging" another massacre somewhere to get the spotlight off him? He has proven he does not value life. That there is no "too low" for him to go. He is not a stellar individual. He is not honest honorable kind caring. Millions of potential "hit men" are out there just waiting for a cue from him. SIGH. Too impossible? Really? Are you SURE?

Posted - June 29, 2018

Responses

It says you have had 154 mass shootings this year Rosie...it baffles me that the American people just except it as way of life now and don't try anything to stop it....:(
      June 29, 2018 3:46 AM MDT

I just thought of another question based on your reply honey. America consists of the pro gun folks and the anti gun folks. Here's the question I'm gonna ask. "Are pro life folks also pro gun? WHY?" The gun folks are always PRO LIFE but as you can see from the immigration tragedy they are anti-children. Once born a kid is on his own. But if it's in the womb and white you can bet they are gonna fight fight fight. To keep it viable. SIGH. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Friday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 29, 2018 4:18 AM MDT
      June 29, 2018 3:58 AM MDT

I would have thought by now everyone in the USA would try anything to stop it....I wonder what the gun nuts say when there kids are shot dead ..  Do they get out their guns to seek revenge or shrug their shoulders and just except it as part of life in America....

I find it very upsetting everytime I hear of another shooting......it's then a matter of waiting for it to happen again and listen how it's more important for the right to bare arms....
      June 29, 2018 4:17 AM MDT

The media covers things predictably D. In America if there is a car chase the cameras track it hour after hour by helicopters. To say it's boringly predictable is an understatement. Same is true of gun-related massacres. All planned news shows are thrown out and everyone everywhere relentlessly goes over it hour after hour after hour after hour. Same attacks. Same defense. Same no progress. Meanwhile despot don gets a break from being under a microscope. I don't put anything past him. He cares naught about anything but himself. He hates with a passion heretofore unseen in a prez. He is a piece of evil trash. I quite see his picking up a phone and getting a network of assassins to go out and do their thing. One day they will all do it in concert. Just wait. SIGH. Thank you for your reply D. Here comes another question. :( This post was edited by RosieG at June 29, 2018 4:53 AM MDT
      June 29, 2018 4:22 AM MDT

OK, what specific "anything" do you suggest we "try"?
      June 29, 2018 4:30 AM MDT

I don't know Stu......I've been raised in a country where the public are not allowed guns.....I can only say that you need to do sonething other than endlessly talk about the problem and wait for it to happen again....
    You need to rid your country of needless firearms ,but that will never ever happen...you will have live with it ,I don't see any other options available really ....
      June 29, 2018 5:10 AM MDT

*ACCEPT it as a way of life.

And how do you know that's the case? You don't think people wish it wouldn't happen? There's no snapping of fingers or waving a magic wand to make it go away.
      June 29, 2018 4:19 AM MDT

I don't know how you can solve your countries gun problem....i don't think anyone does.....there are far to many privately owned guns to collect them all and people will never ever give them up ....

You are completly right.....There is no easy way of making it all go away.....people don't want it to happen ,gun owners or those that don't own guns alike.....yet it still goes on and on ....

June 29, 2018 4:40 AM MDT

Shooter was in a libel suit with the newspaper publisher -case which was dismissed. He was not happy with the judgement so he took his gun to the building...
      June 29, 2018 4:01 AM MDT

It was not a school shooting then ? 
      June 29, 2018 4:18 AM MDT

No, it happened at a newspaper's newsroom. So you speculated that we accept this sort of thing without knowing details such as where it happened? Wow.
      June 29, 2018 4:22 AM MDT

I hear about another mass shooting in America and automaticly think its in another school shooting.......
    i don't think I've ever heard of other types of mass shootings that occur in America.....If there are any ,they are not reported in England..... 
      June 29, 2018 4:30 AM MDT

Considering that England has 53 million people and the US has 323 million, we have more of everything here except, perhaps, tea and people who go gaga over that ridiculous royal family.
      June 29, 2018 4:35 AM MDT

Yes ,they are a waste of space and have caused more carnage in the world than many other nations....
    I thought America sold of all its heavy engineering plant to China many moons ago....Japan supplies so many of your new cars now and all the great American cars are becoming extinct...
    China now is flooding the world with so much badly made cheap crap and US buys so much from them...
    The population of the U.K. Is 66 million plus all of our illegal immigrants ,there must be millions of them ...
    We don't have any mass shooting ,just terrorist attrossities.....:( 
      June 29, 2018 4:53 AM MDT

*ATROCITIES.
      June 29, 2018 5:25 AM MDT

Yep....it's my useless iPad ,the Spellcheck on it drives me crazy and forever changes words long after I've typed them....
    There seems to be a time lag with every i do on it...some days it's far worse than others.....it's really bad today,there is a five seconds pluses delay in seeing what I've typed :(
      June 29, 2018 5:35 AM MDT

I read that. Road rage is solved by folks shooting at others while driving on the freeway. The final solution? The gun. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      June 29, 2018 4:38 AM MDT

Rosie, be honest. Did these just start happening since he became president? You know that's not the case. To suggest without basis that Trump is somehow behind innocent people being shot is nutty even for you.
      June 29, 2018 4:25 AM MDT