Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Given the podium to speak to a watching world, what message would you choose to deliver?

Given the podium to speak to a watching world, what message would you choose to deliver?

Posted - June 30, 2018

Responses

I appreciate your more considered response, ADDB. Thanks for taking the time. There’s a lot to agree with there, particularly the bit about Trump (but we’ll stay out of Rosie’s lane, eh?). 

I’d suggest that beyond the points you mention about averting the extra effort to think, I‘d say there may be a fear of what could be uncovered by doing so. That deep down, there is more consensus or less real understanding than previously imagined. This is the crux of my intent here, to spur discussion on a more meaningful level than memes and small talk. There is too much of that in the guise of adult discourse already, IMO. 

I admit disappointment at the general response thus far, and I’m on the fence about pursuing this any further. But it occurs to me if even one person hears a message, that’s one more than knew of it yesterday, revolutions arise this way. 
      July 2, 2018 2:41 PM MDT

Keep asking the questions.. more appreciate it than you think. 
      July 14, 2018 4:40 AM MDT

Get it together and begin cleaning the oceans of plastic and human Rubbish ,chemicals and waste .....Every single person has a responsibility to clean his own mess up ,nomatter how wealthy they are.....

Its  never going to happen and only the young will bare the blunt of their fathers selfish mentality....:( 
      July 2, 2018 2:50 PM MDT

Can I get a hallelujah in here....
      July 3, 2018 12:41 PM MDT

Is that a good or bad one...! :(
      July 3, 2018 12:48 PM MDT

Good, all good
      July 3, 2018 4:13 PM MDT

Then Hallelujah II ....  :)
      July 3, 2018 4:59 PM MDT

My message would be that Jehovah's day of vengeance against all evildoers, corruption, and wickedness is imminent. The liberation of all suffering is near. His kingdom  is about to intervene on behalf of all those that seek his righteousness. 
      July 13, 2018 11:17 PM MDT