Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do YOU love "wisely"? Does it matter to you if some approve of such love and some don't? Why?

Do YOU love "wisely"? Does it matter to you if some approve of such love and some don't? Why?

Posted - July 4, 2018

Responses

If it's wise, it ain't love. 
      July 4, 2018 9:33 AM MDT

Really? Hmm. Go figger! So anyone who loves is unwise? That is the natural corollary to your reply.  I wonder if all the lovers know that? How do you plan to disabuse them of that belief? Thank you for you r reply Malizz and Happy Thursday. So the man in India who built the  Taj Mahal as proof of his eternal love for his wife was unwise? Good thing he's dead. No one wants to be thought of as a fool just because he/she loves. I guess you don't love then or if you do you are a silly billy? Or is that all conjecture and not based on your personal experience? "For God so loved the world that HE gave his only begotten son". Is GOD unwise then or is GODLY love the only real love? Inquiring minds wanna know these things. You make a statement so bold surely you are able to back it up.
      July 5, 2018 4:56 AM MDT

Probably not.  I loved because it connected me with others.  Most of whom would not have had anything to do with me otherwise. 
      July 5, 2018 5:34 AM MDT