Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Well. Isn't that special?

Well. Isn't that special?

Image result for the church lady

Posted - July 12, 2018

Responses

Special Ed?
    That skit was funny back in the day. This post was edited by O-uknow at July 12, 2018 9:42 PM MDT
      July 12, 2018 9:08 PM MDT

Image result for gifs of funny experiments
      July 12, 2018 9:46 PM MDT

It's VERY special!

July 12, 2018 11:47 PM MDT

•   Two women who had roomed together in college got together after 20 years and were catching up on the news. The first woman said, "I graduated and married a doctor who became extremely wealthy."
       The second woman replied, " Fantastic!"
       Being thusly encouraged, the first woman continued, "We had two children. The oldest is a presidential advisor and probably has more influence than anyone else in the country. The youngest is a neurosurgeon and probably the leading researcher in the country."
       The second replied, "Fantastic!"
       The first woman continued, "I have taken an interest in various causes and am probably the best fundraiser around."
       The second replied, "Fantastic!"
       Pausing for breath and to be polite the first woman said, "what have you been doing for the last 20 years?" The second woman said ,"Well, I went to charm school." The first woman inquired as to what the other woman had learned in charm school. "The first thing they taught me was to say Fantastic! instead of bullsh*t."
      July 13, 2018 12:38 AM MDT

Two people in love is special.  If they keep it real with no games, it's even more special. :  )
      July 13, 2018 7:04 PM MDT