Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You go to a very fine dinner in your honor. An interview comes out you gave priorly viciously attacking the hostess. What would YOU do/say?

You go to a very fine dinner in your honor. An interview comes out you gave priorly viciously attacking the hostess. What would YOU do/say?

That's what the cultured cultivated classy diplomatic  gentlemanly trump did. Raked Theresa May over  the coals in an interview he gave prior to the dinner. Once released and confronted with it whatcha think trump said?

Posted - July 13, 2018

Responses

Mr Trump is an honest man. 
      July 13, 2018 7:31 AM MDT

Hmm well you are entitled to your opinion but the evidence is that he's an ill mannered proven liar... 
      July 13, 2018 12:23 PM MDT

trump is many things. Honest is not one of them. Thank you for your reply.
      July 14, 2018 2:12 AM MDT

Apparently, he now says it's fake news. 
      July 13, 2018 10:20 AM MDT

Case in point..he is shown, in an interview SAYING these things.. so how's that fake? I am afraid he's just a lily livered liar. 
      July 13, 2018 12:24 PM MDT

:):):)
      July 14, 2018 2:13 AM MDT

His standard lie. Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Saturday! Whatta guy! :(
      July 14, 2018 2:12 AM MDT

It's the height of ill-manners.. THIS is exactly the thing I hate most about him.. and it's not harmless.. The stupid idiot needs to remember, when he goes shooting his big mouth off that THIS is exactly what makes world leaders hate him.. and that has consequences... In Brit's case, his ignorance and ill-manners are against America's most loyal ally.. when other countries deserted America WE went to war with America, (we shouldn't have but... ) The man's an idiot.. and his ill-manners are the biggest problem with him.. those who excuse it have clearly very low standards
      July 13, 2018 12:30 PM MDT

If only he were just an idiot Addb. I'd settle for that in a heartbeat. But he is a treasonous traitorous snake who is doing what Putin has always wanted to do. Destroy alliances. Upend everything. Block everything. Undo everything. The tiny little fat man has insulted and attacked everyone EXCEPT his beloved darling adored one..Vlad Putin. Why is that? So if he were only an idiot there'd be no cause to despise him. After all idiots can't help being idiots. But he is a USEFUJL IDIOT to Russia and Vlad and that is why America is being destroyed bit by bit by bit. I don't know how or when his reign of terror will end but I doubt that it will be good. He will take down everything he can as he exits stage left. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 14, 2018 2:18 AM MDT

I agree. he is much more than an idiot :(
      July 14, 2018 2:32 AM MDT

SIGH. He is so much of everything bad and nothing at all of anything good. How in the he** did we get to be so "lucky"? This post was edited by RosieG at July 14, 2018 5:37 AM MDT
      July 14, 2018 5:19 AM MDT

Well one thing I know for sure - no one will ever give a dinner in my honor. 
      July 14, 2018 5:38 AM MDT