Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The nappie blimp baby kept the Queen waiting. He also walked in front of her. He is not fit for polite company. Is he?

The nappie blimp baby kept the Queen waiting. He also walked in front of her. He is not fit for polite company. Is he?

Posted - July 14, 2018

Responses

Much more so than some people I know. ;+
      July 14, 2018 7:32 AM MDT

You actually thought Chump would follow protocol? He doesn't even know what it means and neither does his staff.
      July 14, 2018 7:33 AM MDT

I confess I did think he would make an exception for a Queen and try to be a gentleman. He would not be rude and he would not keep her waiting and he would certainly not walk in front of her. He is a towering fa very old man and she a very tiny very old lady. He should have shown some modicum of dignity and respect. Just once in his life I thought he could manage it but I forget what he is.   got carried away. I shall try hard not to be so foolish again Zack. After all he is what he always was. Isn't he? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday!  :)
      July 14, 2018 8:23 AM MDT

God save the queen.
      July 14, 2018 7:40 AM MDT

Ya he was late for a meeting at the G7 too so I think he does it on purpose but I bet he will be on time for Putin. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 14, 2018 8:25 AM MDT