Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » C'mon! Let's be real! Who has it tougher in life: men or women?

C'mon! Let's be real! Who has it tougher in life: men or women?

Posted - July 15, 2018

Responses

It's hard to tell who plays what role anymore.  This isn't a bad thing.  It's a real thing.  If you are born one and then try or become another I would assume it would be even harder.
    I hate to wimp out on ya CosmicWunderkund, but, I'm going to have to say it is pretty much equal.
      July 15, 2018 1:44 AM MDT

• Ya ain't wimping out Merlin. Great answer!
      July 15, 2018 3:10 AM MDT

Up to about age 55, women do. No argument. Menstrual cramps, childbirth, menopause, the glass ceiling. Then it changes - women do tend to age more slowly post menopause and live longer.
      July 15, 2018 3:18 AM MDT

There's a good deal of blurring of lines but generally speaking men are tough in some things and women in others... each very capable of being tough in their own ways..  I remember my daughter whining to my son that if she reincarnates she wants to come back as a man.. because ut;s easier being a man... my son said to her.. that's really not true.. as a man you are expected to keep a stiff upper lip, to pretend you are ok when you aren't, to always be the strong one.. .and you aren't allowed to show any sign of weakness.. Things are changing slowly but that's pretty much still true
      July 15, 2018 5:06 AM MDT

July 15, 2018 11:25 AM MDT

Both. Just in different scenarios.
      July 15, 2018 2:58 PM MDT

i think we all do, it dont matter what gender we are
      July 15, 2018 5:36 PM MDT