Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The meeting will be focused on Putin's goals and trump's well-being. Putin will drive it and trump will abide by it. Any doubts about that?

The meeting will be focused on Putin's goals and trump's well-being. Putin will drive it and trump will abide by it. Any doubts about that?

Posted - July 15, 2018

Responses

Kremlin views US president as 'a moron to take advantage of' believes one expert.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/trump-putin-summit-latest-helsinkia8447671.html%3famp

Google 'Kremlin sees US president as a moron' if link does not work. 

This post was edited by Kittigate at July 16, 2018 2:39 AM MDT
      July 15, 2018 11:01 AM MDT

Useful idiot is what he is to Putin/Russia. Thank you for your reply Kg and the link and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      July 16, 2018 2:40 AM MDT

We've seen Trumpet make some pretty huge concessions in the course of his 'negotiations' - so I am expecting the same.. So much for America first eh?
      July 15, 2018 2:44 PM MDT

Slogans are usually huge exaggerations if not 100% lies Addb. They are used as a hook to ensnare the gullible. I'm not sure which stakes are higher. What Kim has done and will do or what Putin has done and will do? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :).
      July 16, 2018 2:42 AM MDT