Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Days after a car plunges 200 ft off a cliff near Big Sur the woman in it is found alive. MIRACLE?

Days after a car plunges 200 ft off a cliff near Big Sur the woman in it is found alive. MIRACLE?

Posted - July 15, 2018

Responses

God has to make the appearance of miracles happening once in a while. He wouldn't get any worship and praise  if he prevented the mishap occurring in the first place. This post was edited by Kittigate at July 16, 2018 4:58 AM MDT
      July 15, 2018 12:26 PM MDT

Friday, August 13, 2004 Jim and I experienced a miracle Kg. An accident that totaled our car and should have totaled us! The car started fishtailing on a slippery highway as it had just started raining. It then went into spins and for some reason into rollovers. It crashed into a mountain with the undercarriage hitting and the car was on its side. I was driving. Jim was napping. The windshield had broken and I stuck my arm out and waved frantically to let passers by know we were alive. Before you knew it folks were working in the rain, some with umbrellas, and were cutting us out of our seatbelts and pulling us out of the car. They put blankets over us. In the rain. They held umbrellas over us as they were getting drenched. I vaguely remember a sea of faces. I don't know how many good samaritans stopped to help. Jim had been asleep so he slept through it.  He had a mild concussion. I had glass embedded in my forehead and left arm. We were both black and blue from the flipping BUT we walked away from it.   When he awoke he was in a chair under an umbrella wondering what the he** had happened!The ambulance took us to the Mammoth Hospital emergency entrance (we were on our way up north to Reno, Nevada to visit Jim's sister and her husband). They took x-rays up the kazoo and a nurse worked on my forehead and arm for hours  trying to get all the glass out. She said in the months ahead to expect more glass to start finding its way out that was too keep for her to safely extract. When my son (who drove 350 miles to get us) saw the car he could not believe we survived . Neither could we. Ever since then every article I read about a car rolling over ends with the people inside DEAD. We weren't even crippled. No broken bones At the time we were in our late 60's! So we figger someone up there was looking out for us. Also there were NO OTHER CARS INVOLVED. We could have killed other folks but for some inexplicable reason at that moment on that highway no one was coming the other way as our car was rolling over across the highway to the left before it hit the mountain! Multiple blessings and miracles happened that day. Thank you for your reply Kg! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 16, 2018 6:40 AM MDT
      July 16, 2018 5:13 AM MDT

Definitely a miraculous event that you survived such a mishap.  You were very fortunate that 'somebody' must have been looking after you.
      July 16, 2018 6:40 AM MDT

No doubt! Thank you for your reply Kg! :)
      July 16, 2018 6:41 AM MDT