Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "No plans. No agenda. Low expectations". Per nappy baby blimp preceding his meeting with Vladdie dearest. See how ready he is to meet Vlad?

"No plans. No agenda. Low expectations". Per nappy baby blimp preceding his meeting with Vladdie dearest. See how ready he is to meet Vlad?

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

• How then, does this differ from any other meeting with Russian leaders over the past 60 years? I seem to recall the debacle in Vienna between Kennedy and Khruschev in 1961. No plans, check, no agenda, check, exceedingly low expectations except that JFK had it handed to him. I think too, that the enfeebled FDR got railroaded in Yalta by "Uncle Joe" Stalin with devastating results. There really are no "relations" between the U.S. and Russia except for a lot of hype and hot air.
      July 16, 2018 9:27 AM MDT

Yes.  This is JUST like that.

We have someone who is NO Kennedy.  We have someone who is NO FDR.

We have a poser who is NO politician.

FDR did not steal the election.

Kenedy was not in bed with Kruschev.

If you cannot see the difference between a traitor and a President, you need to read.  You need to read TWEETS.

FDR would never waste his time watching FOX news.  Kennedy had no time to waste TWEETING on the toilet.

Get your facts straight. Just because you can recite history doesn't mean you know history.

Proof is that you have seen this monster for the last three years campaigning and ruining the country and yet you cannot see one thing.
      July 16, 2018 9:34 AM MDT

Get your facts straight. There was no Fox News (or TV to speak of) when FDR was president and no Twitter, much less the Internet, when Kennedy was president. And all that really matters is that Trump is president now - no matter how butthurt you still are about that. And funny, the world still hasn't ended despite all your hyperbole.
      July 16, 2018 9:42 AM MDT

I really think you are devolving on a daily  if not second by second basis. 

Trump is NO ONE's PRESIDENT.    Pretty soon that will be evident to EVEN you.

July 16, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

You have totally devolved. Why don't you quit fretting about something you cannot control and get on with your life?
      July 16, 2018 12:12 PM MDT

• This is what I love the most about being "Devil's Advocate". The little forays into other people's fantasies.
      July 16, 2018 9:47 AM MDT

You are no advocate.  You are no devil.

You are a legend in your own mind.  I'd love to debate someone who actually knows what is happening.  You are far from that.
      July 16, 2018 9:49 AM MDT

Did you see/hear the bilateral news conference held jointly by PUTIN and trump a coupla hours ago? Trump said he doesn't see any reason why the meddling would have been done by Russia. He is either a big fat liar or a big fat stupid dumb ignorant one. I think he is both. He sided with Russia and against the United States. On every count. What other president in your lifetime or EVER has been such a TRAITOR as that openly and proudly and loudly? How does it differ you ask innocently and sincerely? Because it is trump. I could give you chapter and verse about everything he has done AGAINST AMERICA and PRO RUSSIA but I assume you know. So I won't waste your time or mine. SIGH. It is so much worse I imagined it would be and now I know for sure it will get far worse unless/until Congress wakes up and realizes they have a tratiror in their midst and DOES  SOMETHING about it. Thank you for your reply. Did I answer your question?
      July 16, 2018 1:07 PM MDT

It's easy for him.

All he has to do with Putin is nod and smile and kneel if necessary.

July 16, 2018 9:31 AM MDT

I'm certain Putin got so much more from Comrade trump than he ever imagined he would. The joy he must feel is beyond compare. He is one happy despot dictator as well he should be. He played Comrade trump perfectly.  Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon! :)
      July 17, 2018 3:34 AM MDT