Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Putin got Trump elected. Does it take a cadre' of FBI agents to CONVINCE you of this?

Putin got Trump elected. Does it take a cadre' of FBI agents to CONVINCE you of this?

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

• Maybe I'd be convinced if you presented any evidence that such was the case. If that's the truth, Mueller has a subpoena for you. I think they've already talked to everyone except you and me.
      July 16, 2018 9:11 AM MDT

Dear unconvinced.

You probably think OJ is innocent.  Elvis is still alive.  Hitler is underappreciated and there was no Death Camps for Jews because no one has convinced you otherwise.

Oh yeah.  The world is really flat too.

Let me speak plainly without getting thrown off here.  People like yourself think you are being clever by saying I don't believe you.

That doesn't make you clever.  That makes you stunted.
      July 16, 2018 9:14 AM MDT

• I don't think it takes much in the way of cleverness (or being stunted) to recognize a vast chasm between accepted historic facts and "wishful thinking" that incidentally doesn't stand up in court. My offer still stands: get your evidence and make your case. One other point to consider: O J was found not guilty of the murder regardless of what you and I might think to the contrary. 
      July 16, 2018 9:40 AM MDT

People who pick apart what they want to hear and think is clever bore me.

You bore me.

Here's why:

1.  There have been reports on a DAILY... not MONTHLY but DAILY...basis just what a monster this man is.

There is no arguing about it any longer but you insist there is no proof of it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Are you?

And you think you are advocating something?  Give it up buddy.

You want an answer to your comment?  HERE.  Start reading.

About 102,000,000 results (0.52 seconds)
    Search Results
    A List of Everything Trump Has Done So Far As President - NYMag
    nymag.com/daily/.../2017/.../every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html

Jun 9, 2017 - All the Terrifying Things That Donald Trump Did Lately ... Here is a rundown of everything the president has done on that front in the period ..... night, his 100th day in office,” White House advisers told the New York Times.
    Donald Trump's best and worst moments since the 2016 election ...
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/opinions/best-and-worst-of-trump/
    Nov 2, 2017 - We asked you to tell us what he's done right and wrong since. ... The best thing that President Trump has done is withdraw the United States from .... The only thing he has done correctly in his presidency so far is deciding to ... If you thought Trump's first 100 days in office were unprecedented, wait until you ...
    Trump Isn't Just Incompetent and His Agenda Isn't Just Bad. It's Evil.
    https://ips-dc.org/trump-isnt-just-incompetent-agenda-isnt-just-bad-evil/

Jan 24, 2018 - In 2001, evil made another comeback after the attacks on 9/11 in New York and Washington. ... Meanwhile, as he casts his eye overseas, Trump has usually reserved his ... Oh, of course, figures on the far right have no problem throwing ... Let's go one step further: What if we actually have an evil president?
    The 10 worst things Trump has done in his first year in office - AEI
    www.aei.org/.../the-10-worst-things-trump-has-done-in-his-first-year-in-office/

Dec 30, 2017 - In his first year in office, President Trump has done many positive things — from ... There a lot of things about the presidency that are hard, but ...
    The 10 Best Things President Donald Trump Has Done So Far ...
    www.courant.com/.../hc-op-thiessen-trumps-10-accomplishments-1228-20171227-sto...

Dec 28, 2017 - Op-ed: President Donald Trump has made mistakes but he has enacted tax reform, appointed ... The 10 Best Things President Donald Trump Has Done So Far ... 50%, 75%, 100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%, 300%, 400% ... when he does the right thing, while calling him out when he does the wrong thing.
    Donald Trump has been president for 30 weeks. This is the worst one ...
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/trump-worst-weeks/index.html
    Aug 18, 2017 - Donald Trump has been President for 30 weeks -- or 210 days if you are counting. ... Default; 25%; 50%; 75%; 100% ..... election -- a decision that not only caught Trump by surprise but made him very angry. ... So far: Nothing. .... Hill and says two very bad things for Trump: 1) He confirms that the ongoing ...
    The most shocking moments since Trump was elected (Opinion) - CNN
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/03/opinions/shocking-moments-since.../index.html
    Nov 3, 2017 - As he takes office, President Trump refuses to create a clear firewall between his .... Even with Republicans thinking and saying things like this, there has still ... Frederica Wilson maintains that the President had made insensitive remarks to the .... You haven't been that wrong, only completely wrong, so far.
    The 4 Worst Things Donald Trump Has Done to the Environment - Time
    time.com › Ideas › the environment

Apr 27, 2017 - President Donald Trump's first 100 days in office will hurt the ... So, let's take a closer look at what he's done this far, and what it will mean for ...
    Donald Trump ranked worst president in US history by nearly 200 ...
    https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics

Feb 19, 2018 - It asks the experts to rank each president's greatness on a scale of 0 to 100, with 100 being great, 50 being average, and 0 being a ... Mr Trump later said that it was the “worst call” he had had so far. ... The White House initially said that the decision was made after consultation from the Justice Department.
    Whisper it, but maybe Trump isn't that bad after all | The Independent
    https://www.independent.co.uk/.../donald-trump-north-korea-steel-tax-gun-control-no...

Mar 11, 2018 - ... and the President's general veneer – what has he actually done? How bad has the 45th President of the United States actually been for the ... The answer, it might surprise you, is not that bad at all. .... 11/29 100 Days - 27 April 2017 ..... It's what a lot of people forgot about, in the months after Trump was ...
    Missing: far ‎| ‎Must include: ‎far

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 16, 2018 11:57 AM MDT
      July 16, 2018 10:18 AM MDT

Just saying as an aside, not being found guilty doesn't equate to innocent. 
      July 16, 2018 11:56 AM MDT

Even the FBI says it is not have an effect of the election results.
      July 16, 2018 10:37 AM MDT

No they didn't say that.

Not even close.  They might have suggested that it wasn't as effective as they'd planned but NO one said it did not effect the elections.  BECAUSE? IT DID.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 16, 2018 12:04 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 10:48 AM MDT

Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, said at a press conference in Washington: “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” Rosenstein added that the charges did not mean the Russian activity had an effect on the outcome of the election."

This post was edited by my2cents at July 16, 2018 6:29 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 11:37 AM MDT

Ahh lots of people say lots of things.. not all of them are true.. just look at your prez for a start :P Logically, a big news story, that a) caused doubt and b) which Strumpet milked for every bit he could.. he positively delighted in milking that AND in slurring her repeatedly - at a time that was CRITICAL in the campaign cannot other than have harmed her campaign.... this is just logic.. I saw it at the time and thought it.. At very best it was VERY unfortunate timing and at worse it was a deliberate attempt to sabotage her, her reputation and her campaign... 

Given what I have seen of how things operate there.. I am betting the FBI are probably scared of losing their jobs.
      July 16, 2018 12:04 PM MDT

But you admit the FBI said it....that is all that matters to this conversation.
      July 16, 2018 12:33 PM MDT

I didn't address that and it wasn't implied.. I was just making observations about people saying things, asserting things when factually it's not true... I was thinking of my employer.. they say X says there's no problem.. I say but I have proof and evidence.. They don't want to know.. so I say, 'SO merely saying something is so means it is does it?' and that reminded me of this.. the FBI could well have a vested interest or reason for saying it..  IF they said it.. I really don't know as I didn't see that coverage. 
      July 16, 2018 1:45 PM MDT

I just gave you direct quote. It was said....that is not a question.
      July 16, 2018 1:47 PM MDT

>>But you admit the FBI said it....that is all that matters to this conversation<< oh heck forgive me.. I didn't see any quotation marks so had no idea it was not a question.. which bit was the quote and where from?  I honestly thought you were asking me if I admitted they had said it.. So I answered honestly, no and I have no idea if they did or didn't.. 
      July 16, 2018 2:31 PM MDT

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/russia-investigation-indictments/index.html
      July 16, 2018 2:58 PM MDT

OK, we know I can be more than a little pedantic, indulge me if you will.. I said stuff.. you posed what looked like a question...from your latest reply that hasn't changed. I had thought I missed something but you did ask me, or made a statement that seemed as though you believed I was admitting... I clarified that I wasn't.. and explained my thought processes were just about people saying something is so, without evidence backing that... 

I hadn't at the time looked at the link you provided.. now I see you are referring to that I have looked.. skimmed because it's latish evening here and I am tired.. but you know, I hope, that I do love analysing articles and links.. so happy to give it a go, even though I know I am not at my best as I am so tired..  So I couldn't see any direct statement that it hadn't affected the election.. I did see this, '"There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result." but there's a qualifier there.. the vote count and the election result does not mean that the events leading up to that didn't affect the result..  viz the ruination of Clinton's campaign turned voters away at a critical stage in the campaign.. .we know how some are easily led and swayed..  

So, not that I knew anything about, or said anything about the article in my responses, and I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing that the FBI said or didn't say something... but the article seems to be saying something other than claimed...... it's only saying the vote count wasn't affected and therefore the result from that vote count wasn't affected.. the vote count is a specific  and very limited stage... literally the count and the result of that count..  and therefore this isn't the same as saying the Russian involvement didn't affect the result... 
      July 16, 2018 3:22 PM MDT

That is the only thing measurable. 
    The FB ads are a joke. Most were not even purchased until after the election. They were meant to make the Americans fight.....they bought ads for Sanders, Black Lifes Matter, Gun rights, anti and pro Trump. Ads that called Hillary Satan and Trump Hitler. They want/ed us to fight....they succeeded.
      July 16, 2018 4:21 PM MDT

Many of us have never doubted it.. 
      July 16, 2018 12:06 PM MDT

i dont think so
      July 16, 2018 2:55 PM MDT

Wait, I thought it was Comey, No, I mean it was wikileaks, or it was sexism and misogyny, perhaps weak women who only vote the way their husbands tell them, Bernie Sanders..and now....Putin. 
    While all those may satisfy your need for explanation to that which you dont understand, they fail to recognize the obvious and that is....it was me...I did it, along with some 63 million of my fellow citizens..and all the Strzok's and Page's will not convince me otherwise...

July 21, 2018 10:43 AM MDT