Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Teresa May smiling and standing next to Trump like he didn't just publicly rape her. She's worse than he is. What a weakling.

Teresa May smiling and standing next to Trump like he didn't just publicly rape her. She's worse than he is. What a weakling.

Why didn't she tell this lying phony orange fecal matter OFF?

He is acting like he didn't even rip her apart five minutes ago.  This is a FAKE. THIS IS A PHONY. And Teresa May, just smiled and took it.

IS SHE UNSTABLE?  IS SHE STUPIDER THAN HE IS?  SHE had an excellent opportunity to TAKE HIM APART in front of the world.

This is why he gets away with this stuff.   He is a bully and the weaklings let him bully them to death.

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

"When the fox gnaws...smile." She has more class in one finger than trump has totally. Also, who knows what they say in private?
      July 16, 2018 10:06 AM MDT

Could you IMAGINE what a heroine she would have been to her people if she would have hammered him ala Elizabeth Warren or Maxine Waters?

That would have been talked about FOR EVER and changed the complexion of the whole phony facade.

It would have been discussed FOREVER.  She would have made a name for herself in history.

But no. She is a pussy.  No wonder Trump has no respect for anyone.

They just nod and smile.  No fox here.   Just a FOX puppet.

Just FOX news.  Lying and saying what a victory this was for him.

July 16, 2018 10:10 AM MDT

Id have been ashamed if she had let rip with like for like insults.. it would not be dignified or classy to me.. I know that whenever I debate or say something I always try to do so intelligently, articulately and in a reasoning way... I AM capable of letting rip with anger.. but whenever I do so I ALWAYS feel I have let myself down.. whenever, (and it rarely happens) I do that I know I have lost the ability to reason ... I kinda feel she held the higher ground.. we all KNOW he behaved like an arrogant pig.. if she had done the same that leaves us unable to comment... 
      July 16, 2018 11:14 AM MDT

I am ashamed as well. I am ashamed that we have that pig to represent us.

She could have been brilliant, not insulting.  She could have just said the TRUTH.  She does not need to call him names. She needs to call him OUT.

If that embarrasses you, then you can be quietly polite as the world starts to burn. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings about it. 
      July 16, 2018 11:17 AM MDT

I am sensing you feel quite passionately about this :P  If you heard her speech she did get some barbs in... but in a controlled way.. I have said we can say what we want but do it with more eloquent language diplomatically, without resorting to a barbarian... 

We do have to remember too that she didn't actually learn what he had said until late towards the end of the dinner.. 
      July 16, 2018 11:47 AM MDT

I apologize and thank you for that glorious news.  I turned it off when I saw her standing next to him smiling.  I did not hear the speech.  SORRY Teresa and I am so glad she made some note of this atrocity.

THANK YOU.  See, I am always gracious and grateful, so, hopefully, that makes up for a bit of rambunctious obnoxity.
      July 16, 2018 6:24 PM MDT

I find people who say things in private oftentimes to be cowards and gossips and useless.

Not the stuff of world leaders.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 16, 2018 3:14 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 10:56 AM MDT

The good old days of Churchill.
      July 16, 2018 10:58 AM MDT

I heard The Donald outraged Brits by sitting in Churchill's chair.  If ONLY that was the biggest faux pas he committed.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/397024-british-tabloid-hits-trump-for-sitting-in-churchills-chair-how-dare-you This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 16, 2018 6:27 PM MDT
      July 16, 2018 6:25 PM MDT

Well that's diplomacy for you.. and we Brits ARE very good at diplomacy.. we ARE actually a very polite race.. right or wrong.. To give an oft used example - when someone bumps into us WE apologise.. it's what we do.. In many ways it IS as you say a phoney facade.. but it's kinda who we are.. and if not being that means we are illiterate foul mouthed posterior wipes with NO class, no manners and nothing much going on for them, then I will keep the phoney facade please.. 

In my life I am kinda an expert on being able to tell someone they are an effing idiot but in a nice way... so for me words and how we use them are important.. you can say the same things but make it sound like you are the better person.. 

For me that's what it was about.. she got some jibes in, he was made to apologise, she behaved in a dignified classy way.. she looks the reasonable one and proving she IS a good ally, he looks like a deranged retard... 

I am not the biggest fan of May, in many ways she has proven a huge disappointment and she HAS been weak.. but we Brits would ALWAYS Have behaved in the way she did.. it's diplomacy and that;s what we do best.  Better that than going around getting up everyone's nose and alienating them 
      July 16, 2018 11:11 AM MDT

Alright. I am answering the first paragraph.

I think politeness is okay in its place. But when it makes you look like a total moron standing next to a leering pig bullying you into being meek and mild, that speaks volumes.  This is NO world leader.  This is a polite "mommy told me to be a lady and never act up" child.

She should have ripped him a new a$$hoole.  She would have gotten all the votes she ever wanted if she did.  She probably could have run for president HERE.

She missed her chance.  I don't care how much good or bad she has done, she could have redeemed herself and told that animal off and left being the LEADER OF THE YEAR. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 16, 2018 11:15 AM MDT
      July 16, 2018 11:14 AM MDT

Well you are welcome to her.. I think we are about done with her :P However, while I respect your opinion and it does make me smile to imagine it.. I do think that her behaviour, her tact, her diplomacy, her ability to put personal feelings aside in the interests of her country and her people.. is exactly WHY we would never ever vote in a complete imbecile like Trump.. our adherence to standards, to protocol, to diplomacy is exactly why, our PMs are never all that awful.. 
    There is no way Trump would be elected here, laughed at yea.. not elected.. and it's because he has no ability to behave in a dignified way .. along with the fact he is a moron :P
      July 16, 2018 11:19 AM MDT

i wouldnt believe that, people like to spread rumors about trump
      July 16, 2018 2:53 PM MDT

I actually think it makes one strong for controlling their emotions and not letting their anger get the best of them. I mean, a loose canon wouldn't really make such a great leader. A leader shouldn't be trying to start a rumble with others, diplomacy should come first even if the other is a cretin.
      July 16, 2018 4:34 PM MDT

She did the "stiff upper lip" thing, the Brits are renowned for it. She has internal problems, so may be secretly thanking Trump - her people hate him, so his public condemnation of her is possibly a good thing electorally.
      July 16, 2018 5:09 PM MDT

It's all a load of codswallop, just one big show to distract from something we probably are not a ware of.  Spitting image was the most politically useful thing we have ever had on TV.
      July 16, 2018 6:28 PM MDT