Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per John McCain...DISGRACEFUL. Per John Brennan...TREASONOUS. The puppet don peformed very well for Putin. What did he do for YOU?

Per John McCain...DISGRACEFUL. Per John Brennan...TREASONOUS. The puppet don peformed very well for Putin. What did he do for YOU?

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

I didn't see it thankfully, but it was soo predictable.. and nauseating.. what he did for me was give me reason for the first time to think that actually this utter loony, idiot might actually harm MY country 
      July 16, 2018 2:23 PM MDT

I think he will first bomb all the blue states in America. He wants to bomb someone. Why not bomb those who despise most?  He will get around to you at some point I expect.  Comrade trump is an enemy of the people. All people. Everywhere. Thank you for your reply Addb! I know Vlad is delighted with Comrade trump's( useful idiot) performance. Simply delighted!  :(
      July 17, 2018 2:25 AM MDT

Trump's last and final friend and supporter was Fox News but even they are announcing their disgust with him. 
      July 16, 2018 2:59 PM MDT

You are joking Kg? Really seriously they are attacking Comrade trump? I guess cows are flying over a blue moon. Well Comrade trump declared himself to be an enemy of the people. At a quick glance I do not see "the usual suspects" here on my questions threads who also defend him no matter what awefulness he does or says. Maybe they are trying to figure how they can talk about it without throwing up. SIGH. Thank you for you reply. Wonder what Comrade trump plans for us today?  :(
      July 17, 2018 2:28 AM MDT

What did he do for me? He's fulfilling his campaign promises. With all due respect, what are you doing to help make this country great again? We all need to do our part to help our country grow, prosper, and to keep it free. Whining, moaning, and bellyaching about it, and attacking it's leadership on a daily basis, isn't doing our part and the worse part is, it's contributing to the division of our country. But I guess that doesn't matter to some folks. :)
      July 16, 2018 3:04 PM MDT

An economic bubble has been created which will burst in due time. 

I'd provide a link but my links don't seem to link anymore. 

Try google: US economic bubble.
      July 16, 2018 3:11 PM MDT

:):):)

with all due respect but in analysis of all Trump's supposed achievements ALL can be linked to programmes Obama already set up and which were bearing fruit, ,AND he hasn't exactly delivered on any of his other promises.. like immigration is up... I don't see any wall and the man changes his promises every minute..   What do we KNOW he HAS done? Oh yea he has snubbed his closest and most loyal allies, he has alienated and insulted every country/leader he's met - way to go Trump.. how to win friends and influence people.. I appreciate some Americans prefer not to see how much further America has slipped in world standing/influence on the world stage, (you think his pulling out of world talks is going to win America influence?) The man is internationally despised and disrespected, it's his OWN fault but to think that this doesn't reflect badly on America is naive. 
      July 16, 2018 3:29 PM MDT

:):):)