Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » After witnessing the deeply disturbing/dangerous things don said on behalf of Russia and against the US what does Congress plan to do?

After witnessing the deeply disturbing/dangerous things don said on behalf of Russia and against the US what does Congress plan to do?

Let it ride? Turn away? Ignore the threat to the country? Head down. Brains disengaged. Patriotism having been left at the door long ago what will Congress do about this president?

Posted - July 16, 2018

Responses

Ah I missed that....Will go have a looksee but honestly it doesn't surprise me 
      July 16, 2018 2:05 PM MDT

Oh Addb it was a news conference for the ages. It will go down in American history as a first. An American president pandering  sucking up to and complimenting a hostile foreign country's president while simultaneously attacking his own country and his own people. Telling blatant lies that are lready disproven. But then Vlad is as much of a liar as Comrade trump is. A disgusting disgraceful vile unbelievable performance by  wackadoodle traitor. He keeps outdoing himself. I wonder will he bomb America? Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 17, 2018 2:17 AM MDT

July 16, 2018 2:40 PM MDT

Thank you for the link Kg and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      July 17, 2018 2:18 AM MDT

Oh, they'll say a few harsh words, wag some fingers, make a few lofty "promises", but then they'll puff themselves up and then get back to business as usual (screwing the citizens of the US).  No one there has the 'marbles' to stand up and do something.  They're too busy worrying about getting re-elected and making themselves out to be "indispensable".
      July 16, 2018 5:42 PM MDT

Now that Comrade trump has declared himself I expect next to have him bomb America. That way Vlad won't have to do it. Of course he will bomb selected states and stay away from the states he considers his base. Who would stop him? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      July 17, 2018 2:20 AM MDT