Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Perhaps the problem lies with us. We gravely overestimated his intelligence. He believes in Putin. How intelligent a man could he be?

Perhaps the problem lies with us. We gravely overestimated his intelligence. He believes in Putin. How intelligent a man could he be?

Posted - July 17, 2018

Responses

Wellll you know I didn't overestimate his intelligence  :P But even I am appalled.. he is either even more stupid than even I imagined or he is a traitor.. and has something to hide
      July 17, 2018 3:33 PM MDT

I thought he was many unsavory things my friend but stupid dumb was't one of them. I was so wrong. You were/are so right. For me the degree of stupid dumb he is goes way beyond anything I could have ever imagined and you know I'm a pretty good imaginer. In my wildest nightmares I could not have imagined the reality we are now living because he is so enormously stupid dumb. To the great  delight of Putin I'm sure.. SIGH. Did you see/hear the absurdly ridiculous "clean up" his staff forced him to do yesterday? They came  up with partial quotes PROVING he always had believed in his Intelligence Agencies. I saw the complete quotes. I don't know how stupid dumb the White House staff thinks we the people are but we are a he** of a lot smarter than they are because we would never work for  Comrade trump and they owe the bread on their table to him. Wonder what depths of awful awaits us? Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      July 18, 2018 1:46 AM MDT

Believe me, Rosie when I say I didn't overestimate his intelligence.  I thought he was a dolt from the get-go and he hasn't proven me wrong.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      July 17, 2018 7:35 PM MDT

Which proves what I always knew L. You are way smarter than me. Period. End of story. I knew he was a monstrous racist egotistical greedy sexually perverted boor but a treasonous traitor? That never once occurred to me. That is so way high up the scale of stupid dumb it literally takes my breath away. And then that feeble attempt at walking back/cleaning up his mess Tuesday. I'm sure folks around him FORCED him to read that script that he has full confidence in the Intelligence Agencies. What bullsh**! Every day we see/hear him viciously excoriate them. I guess they think we have no memory at all for what went before. But we are now on very dangerous and serious terrain. It's no joke. Some Republicans gently took him to task. Some STILL DEFEND him. I read some comments yesterday by ordinary folks that depressed the he** outta me. While some  were enraged at him others said what he did was for the "good of the country"!  What kind of brain thinks that? How many folks have brains that are wired like that? How have they survived in life this long with such a profoundly defective mental apparatus? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday L. Do you have any clue what next  Comrade trump will do? Is anything too treasonous traitorous for him to say/do?  :(
      July 18, 2018 1:54 AM MDT

Thanks for the compliment.  Every time I think he has stopped as low as he can go, he sinks further into the swamp, but treasonous remarks and his a$$-kissing of Putin was beyond even anything I could have imagined.  What scares me just as much is that no Republican, other than the few who are not seeking re-election, are willing to forcefully call him out on his behavior.  Happy Wednesday. :)
      July 18, 2018 1:35 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply L. Didja hear the latest terrifying thing? Comrade Bonespur is "considering"  as he confers with his security team the turning over of former US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul whom Putin hates and would like to see dead! "Considering it". So now every American employed by government abroad KNOWS that Comrade Bonespur will never have their backs. He will turn them over on request of Putin. That is a horrendous thing and I'm sure the horror will continue to grow. How far how long how big how wide how deep? I have no idea but it will be far worse than I can imagine I'm sure. SIGH.  :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 19, 2018 9:47 AM MDT
      July 19, 2018 5:51 AM MDT

I hadn't heard about this, but it is despicable if true. 
      July 19, 2018 9:47 AM MDT

The Senate voted yesterday on a bill FORBIDDING doing that.   92 to 0 was the vote! So whatever Comrade Bonespur wanted to do to please Vlad is dead. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday! :)
      July 20, 2018 5:07 AM MDT

I saw that later in the day and then on the news.  Good thing - that would have been some precedent.  Happy Friday. :)
      July 20, 2018 6:00 AM MDT

Comrade Bonespur came out of that Helsinki meeting starryeyed. He thought and said  that Putin's suggestion was wonderful marvelous miraculous extraordinary brilliant! Sarah LIAR Sanders replied when asked about it that Comrade Bonespur was meeting with his "team" to talk about it. Then the sh** hit the fan. The Senate voted 92-0 on a bill FORBIDDING IT. With his tail between his legs Bone  spur once again backtracked. Hapless ignorant useful idiot(the "useful" part is true only to Russia). Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 20, 2018 12:05 PM MDT
      July 20, 2018 6:26 AM MDT

I agree.  He has trashed our allies and opened his arms to despots.  In the case of Russia, he probably owed them millions of dollars because they seemed to be the only ones willing to loan him money.  In the case of Kim Jun Un, I believe it was more so that he could go down in history as the only president who NK ever met with.  What he fails to understand, is that there is a reason why no one was ever willing to meet with NK before.  Dumpkopf!
      July 20, 2018 12:07 PM MDT

What other magic tricks will the guy in the White House attempt d'ya think? So far he is batting zero. I think the potential for more strikeouts looms bigly. I wonder if he sleeps at all or just spends his days whining and tweeting and being secretive and mysterious? And eating of course. Lots of that. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday! :)
      July 21, 2018 5:06 AM MDT

I don't know what he has in mind, but I'm sure he'll think of something.  When he was interviewed by Jeff Glor for CBS Evening News, Glor asked him if he was going to run in 2020 and Trump said he was because he was having fun.  Can you imagine - he's running because he's having fun!  A noble reason.  Happy Saturday. :)
      July 21, 2018 7:34 AM MDT

Well fun is in the eye of the beholder m'dear. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 21, 2018 8:02 AM MDT

Hmm and if you look at the Russians in the UK who have been killed by Putin... we surely owe protection to those on our soil? 
      July 20, 2018 8:29 AM MDT

Well we know Comrade Bonespur is not normal. In every regard. We KNOW that. But this latest treasonous traitorish accepting of Putin ON HIS TERMS is way beyond. Didn't know that Comrade Bonespur was that weak that afraid that inept that impotent. I'm often surprised by folks but usually nicely so. I get more or better than I had expected. Those are the nice surprises. This one shocks me and I thought I was no longer shockable! Wrong again Rosie!  :( Thank you for your reply Addb  and Happy Friday to thee!   :)
      July 20, 2018 8:45 AM MDT