Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » Why in Carnation Instant Milk is my flip phone charging by itself while not plugged in when I can clearly see its bars move back and forth?

Why in Carnation Instant Milk is my flip phone charging by itself while not plugged in when I can clearly see its bars move back and forth?

Posted - July 17, 2018

Responses

Uh...because you have immersed in Carnation Instant Milk.
      July 17, 2018 5:50 PM MDT

I don't understand the question at all --

The powder or  after-the-fact-and-liquified?

Either way, I'm clueless.

February 10, 2023 7:21 PM MST

Well there is a virus that attacks  the battery of mobile devices but it's designed to make it so the device won't charge then after a while you can't start the device even if you plug it into a wall socket. Anyway maybe  there is a new virus  that cause devices to over charge and explode so it might be a good idea not to keep it in your pocket. Cheers!
      July 17, 2018 6:51 PM MDT

Well, whatever is activating the  charging indicator, if the phone's not connected to a charger and assuming it does not have its own solar array, it cannot possibly be charging.

No battery can charge itself - that would break one of the most fundamental Laws of the Universe! :-)

The indication you are seeing can only be from some sort of fault, whether purely internal or as Nanoose hints, caused by a virus.
      July 29, 2018 4:00 AM MDT