Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I alone can fix it". Said in the long ago by Comrade Bonespur. Thanks Comrade for "fixing" it. What's next?

"I alone can fix it". Said in the long ago by Comrade Bonespur. Thanks Comrade for "fixing" it. What's next?

Posted - July 18, 2018

Responses

Yes, Thank You President Trump for low unemployment, high stock market, high GDP, border enforcement etc. 
      July 18, 2018 7:44 AM MDT

I wish more people would show their appreciation and Thank our President for all the outstanding things he has accomplished in such a short period of time, under stress and resistance from the people who chose to not participate or support Making America Great Again, and clearing out the some of the scum of the Deep State, holding at bay, for the time being, the integrity of our Constitutional Republic, that would have not been the case if Hillary won. We won, and will keep on winning, with the much needed help of President Trump, the first president in my memory, who truly has the United States of Americas best well being in mind. Some of us, do not deserve the dedication and sacrifice he has shown , to protect and continue what our For Fathers fought and won for us. Freedom.   
      July 18, 2018 2:30 PM MDT