Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All in or all out? The "NEVER TRUMPS" became the "FOREVER TRUMPS". Mental/emotional breakdown. Deep-seated brain injury. Curable?

All in or all out? The "NEVER TRUMPS" became the "FOREVER TRUMPS". Mental/emotional breakdown. Deep-seated brain injury. Curable?

Posted - July 18, 2018

Responses

No, Never Trumpers are still Never Trumpers....they just realized they are minority so they shut up. They are still there.
      July 18, 2018 7:40 AM MDT

Yup. Good answer and gotta agree. :)
      July 18, 2018 11:26 AM MDT

Ha. Great answer my2cents. ;)
      July 18, 2018 3:11 PM MDT

Ha.
      July 18, 2018 3:41 PM MDT

• They actually formed a new group called "Forever Never"
      July 18, 2018 3:24 PM MDT

Hello there rosie..
    It has been quite awhile. I lost my interest in this site because of questions like these, it seems the collective here went into a frenzy when Trump was elected. I saw people who I believed thoughtful and reasonable become completely thoughtless and unreasonable. It seems Trump has turned people into exactly what they had previously claimed to detest. I saw people who were so high and mighty with their supposed fight against "Hate", lost in their :moral equivalence, become quite hateful. It was for these reasons I left the site.
    So I thought I would check -in and I see the vitriolic ranting has intensified...
    Rosie, we knew each other for a good time, we shared our opinions and, I thought, understood our differences. I knew you to say, "different strokes, happy Friday". now look at you, angry, hateful, rude, condescending, ignorant to facts. Do you honestly believe I have had some sort of brain damage, that I have had a break down, well I hate to break it to you, YOU my dear are the one who appears to have suffered a break down. You are filled with hate. Do you hate me bow Rosie...I see you have been sent to a corner, I am not surprised..
    I most likely will not stick around here, all the reasonable people, those who I enjoyed pleasant debate, Excon, Old School among others,  and now it seems my ol' friend Rosie have left as well...Then again I may just hang out and offer support to the what, 2 people here who are on the right..

July 20, 2018 6:47 PM MDT

Because of the past pleasant interactions we had I shall not react to what you wrote in kind. Thank you for the good times that we had. I always looked forward to our chats Nothing you say now will ever change that.. What is is . Hope you are doing well and will continue to do well. Friendship is a tricky thing. Until it is tested completely one is never sure who is a and friend who isn't. Happy Saturday. Goodbye des.
      July 21, 2018 2:07 AM MDT