Active Now

Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What annoys you?

What annoys you?

Image result for gifs of annoyances

Posted - July 18, 2018

Responses

People who cannot entertain the idea of listening to both sides, drivers who tailgate, litterbugs, people who refuse to see their own flaws even when I am kind enough to point them out to them.
      July 18, 2018 3:52 PM MDT

Whew, stalkers didn't make the list at all!  I certainly dodged a bullet there!
    ~
      July 18, 2018 10:49 PM MDT

I believe you fall into all the categories I mentioned. You also have several annoying habits that are unique to you. I don't want to make all my answers about you; it annoys people.
      July 19, 2018 6:01 AM MDT

Lol!! :D
      July 19, 2018 10:37 AM MDT

Busybodies who point out my faults.
      July 19, 2018 3:00 AM MDT

I'm sorry....but I'm female and can't keep my mouth shut.....:(
      July 19, 2018 3:18 AM MDT

Hey, just think of yourself as the source of a lot of material!
      July 19, 2018 6:18 AM MDT

Take a guess.

One.

July 19, 2018 10:39 AM MDT

Do MSNBC and CNN annoy you as well? It it just right wing media which annoys you? I’m annoyed by all television news stations and network.
      July 19, 2018 11:50 AM MDT

NO CNN and MSNBC are very good stations.

They report the truth with facts.  They don't lie and pretend TRUMP is right. They actually interview people with brains that tell the truth.  And when they DO NOT?  THEY APOLOGIZE.

Read the article below.  It has a picture of 200 white kids and one black token.  That is the TRUTH.  Now if FOX had this story they would not print it.

If CNN had it?  Well... they would show the PICTURE.  A picture does NOT lie. 

Since the White House released a photo of President Donald Trump with the 2018 spring intern class this week, social media has been quick to pick up on a theme: lack of diversity.

“The White House intern photo is like a Where’s Waldo for a non-white person–in a country that is about 40% non-white,” wrote Washington Post columnist Brian Klaas on Twitter.

Indeed, in what’s becoming a recurring theme for the Trump administration and the national Republican party, the overwhelming majority of the young faces gathered for the shot were white. This post was edited by my2cents at July 19, 2018 7:58 PM MDT
      July 19, 2018 11:58 AM MDT

Ah, personal attacks and insults because I don’t trust the media. I receive news from several sources from both sides. Then I try to figure out the truth. You can believe whatever you want and receive your news from whomever. I didn’t personally attack or disrespect you. No need to do this to me because I think for myself. I know I’m no better than anyone else. Nor did I say I’m brilliant. I love how you bring up Fox News and try to claim I watch it. I don’t. I don’t watch any cable news. I read online and watch YouTube videos from commentators. I don’t simply listen to whoever agrees with me and tells me what I want to hear. I will simply ignore you from now on because I refuse to engage in putdowns and hurling insults. 
      July 19, 2018 12:32 PM MDT

The amount of commercials on TV.  You are just getting into a movie and there are 15 minutes of commercials.  You wonder how much of the movie was actually cut. 
    Any and all drivers in front of me.  It doesn't matter what they are doing.  It's annoying. 
    Cars with headlights right in your rear-view mirror that are blinding.
    Bad breath. It's time for a Tic-Tac!

July 19, 2018 10:46 AM MDT

my neighbors when theyre so loud in the halls and all i want is peace and quiet
      July 22, 2018 5:36 PM MDT

I like the group 'weezer' but it irritates me about their 'new' song - - "Africa"- - it's a cover of the group Toto's song of the same name.

But my goodness! If you're going to cover a song, make it "yours" by doing something different with it - - this one sounds like weezr was trying to exactly copy Toto's song, note for note. Hell, why not just re-release Toto's original song? Seems fairer to me., And this weezer version is getting a lot of airplay!

Yeah, I'm a bit annoyed.
    :)

EDIT: I guess annoying background noises "make it their own" song
    This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 24, 2018 7:13 PM MDT
      July 24, 2018 7:10 PM MDT

neighbors talking too loud in the halls when i want to read or whatever
      August 7, 2018 3:51 PM MDT