Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is a reason you might not be all worked up about Russian interference in the U.S presidential election is because those all worked up about

Is a reason you might not be all worked up about Russian interference in the U.S presidential election is because those all worked up about

it now weren't when they thought Hillary was winning? Selective outrage is not without limits.

Posted - July 18, 2018

Responses

I am afraid, from what I know, as an observer, that comment doesn't bear scrutiny.. Hilary was clearly NOT favoured by the Russians, we cite in this that they made it clear they didn't want her to win, they disliked her intensely, (wonder why and wonder what that tells you about the eventual outcome!) AND they almost certainly DID work to undermine and engineer the American election to bring about their favoured outcome viz the Russians directly went against Hilary.. hard to see how people can say then that Hillary had anything to do with Russians.. 

We know also that Trump and his clan have proven links with Russia and there is considerable evidence that collusion took place, perhaps is still taking place between Trump and the Russians. 

You guys sure seem to throw a lot of accusations at each other.. 

July 19, 2018 4:38 AM MDT

• That pretty well sums it up.
      July 19, 2018 4:22 PM MDT

Aye, indeed.
      July 19, 2018 10:19 PM MDT

We should have a philosophical discussion about devil's advocacy some time..  The facts speak heavily against that proposal. 
      July 20, 2018 8:45 AM MDT

No.

After all, even though Trump was elected president by a minority of the American People, it indicates to me that far too large a number of Americans may not possess the best evaluation skills. 
      July 19, 2018 10:10 PM MDT

maybe
      July 22, 2018 4:55 PM MDT