Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I lied to you and I apologize. The Mueller Investigation was never a witch hunt. I lied because I was terrified. Can you forgive me?"

"I lied to you and I apologize. The Mueller Investigation was never a witch hunt. I lied because I was terrified. Can you forgive me?"

Words you will never hear from the guilty party. Words that would be a first. Accepting responsibility. Taking the heat. Telling the truth. How refreshing would that be? It would not erase the irreparable damage already done but it would stop the lies cold and the damage. SIGH. When you wish upon a star?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

It almost made my head fall off. Don't do that again.

HAAAAA

July 19, 2018 10:25 AM MDT

With that fat a ** Comrade Bonespur can barely walk let alone climb anything. Remember that song Eliza Dootlittle sang...and the line "wouldn't it be loverly"?  Well sometimes I dabble in loverly wishes and that is one of my most fervent. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon. I can't promise you anything. I go where my brain takes me and I never know in advance where that will be. I'm game for anything you see! :)
      July 20, 2018 3:10 AM MDT