Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can a US prez ORDER the death of an American citizen? Can a "dirty cop" prez frame an American citizen for crimes he did not commit?

Can a US prez ORDER the death of an American citizen? Can a "dirty cop" prez frame an American citizen for crimes he did not commit?

How far does the authority of an American president go? Can he lie and connive and betray and plant "evidence" to convict someone he dislikes to get rid of him or her? Are all citizens at the mercy of the prez so that a mercikess orez has the right to do whatever whenever however to whomever and be supported legally? What are the rules? Why do they keep changing?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

People of lesser power do it every day.

Even morons do it.  Oh... wait.

July 19, 2018 10:23 AM MDT

Bonespur wears many labels. To Putin he is the useful idiot. I believe Tillerson concurred and called him an idiot. I don't know the difference between a moronic idiot or an idiotic moron. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the nifty graphic . I dunno where you find then but I like them whatever the source! :)
      July 20, 2018 4:20 AM MDT