Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Interesting the ruse the Russian prostitute agent spy chose to use. GUN RIGHTS advocate. Worked through the NRA to hook gun folks. WHY?

Interesting the ruse the Russian prostitute agent spy chose to use. GUN RIGHTS advocate. Worked through the NRA to hook gun folks. WHY?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

Because people who worship guns and won't let go are low-level intellects.

That's why.

The NRA got wealthy and powerful because of these BOZOS.  The same BOZOS who probably fortified the tobacco industry. 

While tobacco mostly kills the smoker, it also kills and sickens those who chose to hang around.

Same with guns.  The owners would rather deny and point the finger elsewhere and keep their toys.

So, the Russian government,  who are the lowest of the low, are creeping into this mindset that they understand so well and infecting the naive and stupid with WHAT ELSE?  SEX BY SLUT.

How's that for a simple explanation. 

July 19, 2018 11:03 AM MDT

Oddly enough gun ownership is restricted in Russia. Since the NRA wants guns spread in depth worldwide they lobby anyone and everyone to make guns more appealing. I wonder if Putin and Comrade Bonespur discussed that? Bonespur is in the pocket of the NRA and I'm sure wants Putin to join him. "We'll see what happens". Thank you for your "simple" explanation Sharon. As Old School often said. "It's complicated"!  :)
      July 20, 2018 4:07 AM MDT