Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » True is true and untrue isn't. If you tell a lie often enough and never waiver will it eventually serve some as it if were true?

True is true and untrue isn't. If you tell a lie often enough and never waiver will it eventually serve some as it if were true?

Posted - July 19, 2018

Responses

If the sheep are dim-witted enough you don't have to say it but once.

July 19, 2018 11:49 AM MDT

True. But Comrade Bonespur repeats and repeats and repeats. Excruciatingly limited vocabulary and even more limited creative inventiveness obviously. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      July 20, 2018 2:31 AM MDT

Fact: If one tells a lie long enough they will eventually believe that lie to be true.  The same works for hearing a lie.

July 19, 2018 1:36 PM MDT

He lies for his base because he knows they get off on it. He always is performing for them. The weirdest thing I've ever seen or heard. He is also always performing for Putin. He desperately HAS TO please both his base and Putin. The rest of the world does not exist for him except to use as a punching bag. I like that. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. SIGH.
      July 20, 2018 2:33 AM MDT

Yep.  To him, the presidency is one big "reality show" (got to get good ratings).
      July 20, 2018 8:44 AM MDT

I betcha Comrade Bonespur will whisk his beloved Vlad away to Mar A Lago. And the entire visit will be secret and behind closed doors. Who is gonna stop Bonespur? Thank you for your reply Shuhak!  :)
      July 20, 2018 11:32 AM MDT