Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He invites the guy who masterminded the hacking of our election to the White House! George W. didn't invite the 9/11 terrorists here. WHY?

He invites the guy who masterminded the hacking of our election to the White House! George W. didn't invite the 9/11 terrorists here. WHY?

Same thing PRECISELY. Only the 9/11 guys caused a lot of deaths. The  election hackers caused our system to be upended and suspected and irrevocably damaged AND THEY ARE STILL DOING IT RIGHT NOW! Both were TERRORISTS. The election hacking guy though is gonna eat on our dime and be entertained and canoodled with on our homeland soil. Does anyone else think that is way weird way bizarre way stupid dumb way TREASONOUS? Anyone?

Posted - July 20, 2018

Responses

Got to give him a grand tour of where he'll be ruling. 
    At the rate things are going the Russians don't need to hack the 2020 elections as there'll be no elections (they'll already own the country).

Even a blind person can see that this "person" is selling out the country.  And for what?  Publicity!  He thinks this is just some reality show where everything is staged and produced (actors?).  His objective is to boost ratings on the show.  The higher the it feeds his vain ego ("I'm so popular").
    When he talks, its not to inquire or to inform, its to show off (boast, strut, swagger, flaunt, showboat).  He doesn't need a script for this show as talking off the cuff is much more "life like" (and viewers like that).  Even more, he's a know-it-all.  No one can tell him anything, and if they try he won't believe them.  Ever notice how he stands, sits or walks?   He doesn't do these things like a average human being, he does each of them for show.  When he stands he's not merely holding himself up, but rather is flamboyantly arcing himself, puffing himself up so as to encompass the entire frame.  When he walks, he struts.  Yet no matter what he's doing he's always catering to some unseen camera.  He acts so confident yet when something unexpected happens (such as a power failure), he cowers like the insecure person he really is.

Yet the worst part is that he thinks that when this reality show finally gets canceled (in 6 more years), everything will simply go back to "normal" - as with all TV  shows.  None of what he does will have any lasting consequences. ("it was a good show while it lasted.  No harm done.")
      July 20, 2018 9:29 AM MDT

Thank you, Shuhak.  My work here is done. 

The things he has done so far?  They have complications that will last for years.  The scary part is, some of it has not even shown yet.  His base, that base group of reckless, feckless children, have no concern nor idea of what lies ahead.  They have no concept of politics and they think that sitting around a picnic table saying how great America is, gives them a bond and unity that is like family.

They think that's all it is.  They like Trump and it's fun to go to rallys and talk about Trump and say Hillary is bad, and sound sort of smart to that inbred Uncle Jack on the other side of the picnic table.   They think they have a great, funny strong man in TRUMP.  One who can speak RETARD clearly,  so they can understand, and they feel he is just like Uncle Jack.  WELL, THAT IS THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE CORRECT.  He IS just like them.  A total MORON.

We are so standing on a razor's edge right now.  I don't know if we can recover from this devil.  What is left of this place after he is gone will be like Mordor getting cleaned up in the third book of the Lord of the Rings.

Pray we find a Leader like Gandalf. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 20, 2018 9:54 AM MDT
      July 20, 2018 9:37 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 20, 2018 9:54 AM MDT

Once again a very fine analysis Shuhak. You do me proud m'dear. Why you ask? Because you are a very intelligent and valuable pal to have and I thank you for showing up so often with the RIGHT STUFF! You GET the point. You RESPOND to it. And you do it in a very articulate imaginatively creative way. So I'm just telling you what I think. By now you know that is an inescapable fact of life when you show up here. Thank you m'dear. Gawd I wish I could argue with your scenario but then I'd be lyiing. Since I don't I can't and so I won't. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at July 20, 2018 12:27 PM MDT
      July 20, 2018 9:51 AM MDT

If you are talking about Putin that is called diplomacy. 
      July 20, 2018 9:52 AM MDT

If you are calling that diplomacy that is called denial.

If you are calling that diplomacy, I think you had better study Russian Diplomacy. 

If you are calling that diplomacy, I think it would be like getting robbed and inviting the robber to a public conference to receive an apology from the police for inconveniencing him.

I think you need to study what diplomacy is and what a traitor is.

The whole world disagrees with you and Trump. 
      July 20, 2018 9:55 AM MDT