Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » BLINDERS! Comrade Bonespur can spew hate and insult and invective 24/7 and his base adores and supports him. WHY?

BLINDERS! Comrade Bonespur can spew hate and insult and invective 24/7 and his base adores and supports him. WHY?

Yet if anyone DARE return what he dishes out they excoriate such folks. Comrade Bonespur's base are all one-way street folks. He can do anything and they love it. But if anyone challenges or takes exception to it they get all whiny hissy fitty accusatory. Why is that? Are they brain-challenged? What's going on with them that they accept and sypport all his sh** but get incensed when anyone dares return any of it? Anyone know?

Posted - July 20, 2018

Responses

It says a lot about them, their nature, their ability to reason and see their own actions in context.. 
      July 20, 2018 11:46 AM MDT

I dunno Addb. Maybe there is no such thing as HUMANKIND. Maybe it's everyone for himself and there is no pattern or template or standards or rules or anything. We keeping trying to make sense of things that perhaps can never be made sense of if ya get my drift. It's confusing at best and infuriating at worst. But we keep moving on.  Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 21, 2018 3:17 AM MDT

Fortunately although standards are slipping, we do still have standards and we should hold those who are in positions of authority to to those standards. If we don't then we will end up in a world where everyone behaves like Trump.. Can we imagine how hideous that would be? 
      July 21, 2018 1:31 PM MDT

The entire world is skewing to the right Addb. Populist. Nationalist. Fascist. Extreme right-wing more and more and more and more. Racist. Bigoted. Tight-a** folks who reject "the other" and embrace one another. It's an epidemic. I don't see how it can be stopped unless we have a miracle. How do you stop an avalanche?  Thank you for your thougthful reply Addb! :)
      July 22, 2018 3:02 AM MDT