Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » I am wondering if you would like to ask me anything?

I am wondering if you would like to ask me anything?

I'll be honest and try to answer to the best of my ability.

Posted - July 21, 2018

Responses

You asked this question twice before. I shall ask two.

1. Why are you obsessed with trash bags?

2. Why do you you seek such attention?

3. Have you seeked counseling?

(I know, that's three, but I am drunk and can't count.)
      July 21, 2018 8:24 PM MDT

1.  Because I am passionate about wearing them and think that they should be part of mainstream fashion.  I wear them weekly and want to make it a normal part of life, but a lot of people don't know about it or are closed minded to it, so that is why I'm obsessed with wearing them.

2.  I'm not seeking attention.
    3.  I have not, and will not.  It is a part of my personality, so don't ask the counseling question again.
      July 21, 2018 11:20 PM MDT

*SOUGHT counseling.
      July 22, 2018 12:08 AM MDT

Thanks...I thought that looked kind of odd.
      July 22, 2018 7:40 AM MDT

No.
      July 22, 2018 12:09 AM MDT

Why do you continually come here when you normally get negative or no attention?
    I do feel people wanting to reach out and get to know you but you are continually myopic. Why won't you try and widen your sights?  Obviously, people aren't responding and joining in with your passion.
    Finally, why won't you show us you modeling them?  It's hard to pass a new fashion on when we don't even see our leader.  If you are sooo impressed by them, why not show us how they look?
    Your actions don't hold up to your words.

I do want to include you and like you.  But, I have a hard time when you won't back up your one and only sung passion.

July 22, 2018 12:18 AM MDT

Yes, but I'm not going to.  
      July 22, 2018 4:39 AM MDT

When did you first start wearing trash bags, are you a man or woman? Trash bags will never become mainstream because they are made of plastic, and people are already encouraged to reuse plastic bags in order to "save the environment." So  since their priority is for carrying shopping or rubbish then I doubt it is going to be environmentally friendly, they also make you sweat as they have no breathability and so can't be good for the skin, since it has pores in order to breath. Therefore, as much as it may be fun for some to wear trash bags it isn't going to catch on as a fashion thing. It would be nice if you participated in other topics.
      July 22, 2018 9:52 AM MDT

I have been wearing them since my early teens.  I am a male as well.  yes they do make you sweat, but not as much as you think.  They're more comfortable than you think as well.  I haven't noticed anything with my skin wearing them as well.  I wear them a few times a week and love wearing them.  as for the environment, it would help since you can actually make them into clothing material.  I hope you at least give it a try.
      July 22, 2018 7:40 PM MDT

I get that you make them into clothing, the problem with the environment is disposing of them.  Thanks for answering, I won't be subscribing I only wear cotton as it lets your skin breath :)
      July 23, 2018 11:18 AM MDT

My dress is better than yours, ha ha ha ha ha. 

July 22, 2018 10:59 AM MDT

Awesome MorningStar and it is not even your passion!  Way to be brave and rise to the occasion!!  :)! :)!
      July 22, 2018 11:46 AM MDT

What a great sport you are, fair play to you.
      July 22, 2018 3:46 PM MDT

nice.  I prefer black, but nice.  thanks.
      July 22, 2018 7:41 PM MDT

Tell me, Mr. Trash Bags.

When one goes to Walmart to buy trash bags, most of the trash bags are made in China.

China uses the metric system, yet the volumes of the trash bags made in China are in even US gallons, not in even liters.

Why is that?

July 22, 2018 11:19 AM MDT

Not totally sure.  I mainly buy the ones on amazon and most of those are made in the USA.  It could be because of the export/import laws tin the US.
      July 22, 2018 7:43 PM MDT

id like to know why youre so obsessed with garbage bags
      July 22, 2018 3:41 PM MDT

Please see above for that answer.  I believe the first response was that question.  I just like wearing them I guess and want it to be normal.  But I know that will take a lot for that to happen.  That is why I'm trying and obsessed plus the above as well.  I hope this finally answers your question on that.
      July 22, 2018 7:45 PM MDT

Yes.  Did you vote for Donald Trump?

July 22, 2018 9:09 PM MDT

Yes and no.  I'm a rplublican, but I didn't vote. so pretty much a yes I did.
      July 24, 2018 10:13 PM MDT